4.9

1. SkullBoy
    Sep 21, 2005
    Game Is very basic. graphics will draw you in but game play will soon leave you bored and wondering why your pockets are empty. Could have really been something if developers took more time with it.
  2. Kronpas
    Jun 2, 2005
    You might want to disregard the Gamezone reviews in the future. The features they are praising are not included in the game. "By letting players customize their avatars to a high degree the developers have given a world of possibilities to the players." -->Not there. Probably copied and pasted some early blurb from the manufacturer. This game is woefully incomplete.
  3. kronpas
    Jun 7, 2005
    a waste of money. The game reminds me of the elder scrolls series, but it s just a bad copy. There re too much bugs for a free-play RPG game. Just a typical example: when I went to some stupid village at the begining of the game, the guard said that I cant enter, then a golbin just pop up by my side, and even didnt give me a seconds to think of what was happening, it told me follow it anda waste of money. The game reminds me of the elder scrolls series, but it s just a bad copy. There re too much bugs for a free-play RPG game. Just a typical example: when I went to some stupid village at the begining of the game, the guard said that I cant enter, then a golbin just pop up by my side, and even didnt give me a seconds to think of what was happening, it told me follow it and turn awy -> I must follow it without understand anything >_< Expand
  4. JimmusM.
    May 9, 2005
    I get the feeling that this game was released entirely too soon. While you can SEE the character customization buttons on the screen, none of them work. Combat feels like a mouse-button mash (though you can block attacks, they still seem to hit you occasionally, when you feel you're blocking correctly), and the magic casting (pick a spell, cast until you use up the points, then hurry I get the feeling that this game was released entirely too soon. While you can SEE the character customization buttons on the screen, none of them work. Combat feels like a mouse-button mash (though you can block attacks, they still seem to hit you occasionally, when you feel you're blocking correctly), and the magic casting (pick a spell, cast until you use up the points, then hurry and switch back to a weapon) is a horrid system. The game has decent graphics and sound, but there are problems with those, too. There is a nice shine to your armor and weapons, and this sheen can also be seen on your body and clothing. Gives a very greasy look, overall. Sound is decent and uses some positional cues, but when I zoomed out only a few feet from my character, I couldn't hear any combat or character sounds. This game feels a lot like a bargain title, and I'm scratching my head wondering why I bought such a broken mess for $45+. Expand
  5. Trevor
    Jul 9, 2006
    I bought this game and it dint even work, when I doubble click on the icon to play the game the screen goes black for about a second and returns to desktop. I went to website and got no reply to email and I used the troubbleshoting guied they had and it still wont work I bought this game with my birthday money. I hate dreamcatcher(the people that made this game)
  6. Stef
    May 20, 2005
    Yep this game looks like it needed another year of development to reach retail status , this is half a game (
  7. J.H.
    May 6, 2005
    Unfortunately this game was released in a beta stage. It is unfinished; incomplete and lacking many features. It "looks" like it has potential but was released unfinished. It is unfortunate that there is no litigation yet against producers of computer games (producers, not developers) as the producers are falsely advertising and selling a supposedly finished product. It's like a Unfortunately this game was released in a beta stage. It is unfinished; incomplete and lacking many features. It "looks" like it has potential but was released unfinished. It is unfortunate that there is no litigation yet against producers of computer games (producers, not developers) as the producers are falsely advertising and selling a supposedly finished product. It's like a movie with half the dialogue missing and no ending. Expand
  8. BlakeT.
    May 24, 2005
    Are you kidding me? This should be illegal! I spent $40 on this crap? Consumers should be able to get their money back on what was obviously meant to be a BETA test product that got rushed to launch. What a HUGE disappointment.
  9. DrewM.
    May 27, 2005
    False advertising from Demo down to the instruction book that came with the game, From the game Lies, Lies, coverups, no apologies, This is 100% a Beta game you are paying to be a Beta tester.
    May 27, 2005
    Has potential. but totally unfinished game. most things dont work right or at all. many things mentioned in the manual / box dont exist in the game at all. save your money for something else. and be wary of anything else from dreamcatcher interactive. they will charge you to beta test their unfinished stuff.
  11. DonnieB.
    May 8, 2005
    Every single aspect of this game.... sorry I mean BETA is wrong, outdated, boring, frustrating and sad. A complete failure it would be, even without all the millions of bugs!
  12. AndrewL.
    May 8, 2005
    It's bad enough when you have to download a patch to make a full priced game playable, but Dungeon Lords doesn't even have a patch yet. This game is basically an alpha release at best. Save your money. Don't reward publishers that let unfinished products get released.
  13. ChickendogS.
    Jun 26, 2006
    Hands down, the worst game ever. There's nothing else that even comes close, and the 45 percent rating given by the critics was *exceedingly* generous.
  14. TomM.
    Jan 3, 2007
    The most pathetic attempt at making a pc game ever attempted. The graphics are beyond horrible, the controls and animations are laughable, (your characters upper body and legs remain stationary during combat and the only thing you see moving is the characters arm from the elbow down, like a stick man), there's no music, no battle sounds, no swords clanging or explosions from spells, The most pathetic attempt at making a pc game ever attempted. The graphics are beyond horrible, the controls and animations are laughable, (your characters upper body and legs remain stationary during combat and the only thing you see moving is the characters arm from the elbow down, like a stick man), there's no music, no battle sounds, no swords clanging or explosions from spells, only faint footsteps from your character can be heard..pathetic. This is hands down the worst pc game of all time. And the sad part is that this is what I recieved for Christmas. Please, I'm begging you to take my advice, and avoid this pile of dog doo doo at all costs. If someone tries to give it to you turn and run away as fast as you can. All dungeon lords CD's should be collected and destroyed. Expand
  15. JohnP.
    May 26, 2005
    Bigest piece of junk on the planet.
  16. SnowCrash
    May 27, 2005
    Woefully incomplete and buggy. Features that were promoted are simply not available/ do not work in the game. Unless you're incredibly desperate for a CRPG, not recommended at all.

1. By letting players customize their avatars to a high degree the developers have given a world of possibilities to the players. The two notes that bring this game down to Earth are the graphics and the sound.
  2. Dreamcatcher, I sincerely hope you go under for this mockery you call a “finished product”. You deserve nothing less.
  3. A slew of noticeably missing features and other problems may well end up drawing too much of your attention away from the game's good parts.