Dungeon Siege III PC

4.7

1. Sep 8, 2011
    I had hoped this game would be good because in my opinion it's been a very bad year for games. Turns out, it isn't. To be open, I have not purchased the game. I have downloaded the demo from Steam and played that. I'd like to give the makers of this game props for providing a demo before release and making it widely available, every game company should do this. But, in this instance theI had hoped this game would be good because in my opinion it's been a very bad year for games. Turns out, it isn't. To be open, I have not purchased the game. I have downloaded the demo from Steam and played that. I'd like to give the makers of this game props for providing a demo before release and making it widely available, every game company should do this. But, in this instance the demo didn't do the game any favors as it quickly displays how bad it is. You can't control the camera and the angles are very awkward, keybinds are preset (not customizable) and poorly set at that. No game today should lack a key mapping ability, regardless of console but especially on PC. Graphics were OK, but not great. Honestly didn't see any better eye candy than Dragon Age:Origins which is a couple of years old. So, I am thankful that the demo was made and released as it saved me having to wait for reviews to make a purchase decision. I sincerely hope more game studios start releasing demos because had it been good, Obsidian would have had a preorder from me. Expand
  2. May 1, 2015
    Awful awful game, please destroy this franchise. If you buy this game you are surely going to be tagged as a fanboy or a compleat idiot when it comes to CRPGs. SAVE YOUR MONEY for better games dude
  3. May 16, 2015
    At the beginning, Dungeon Siege was to be an anti-Diablo game. Everything that people did not like in Diablo, Dungeon Siege corrected. Meaning no loading screens, no progress only on level up, skill trees and all that crap. In Dungeon Siege 2, they implemented a basic skill tree that gave the characters extra stuff to do, but overall, it was just minor and did not drive the game likeAt the beginning, Dungeon Siege was to be an anti-Diablo game. Everything that people did not like in Diablo, Dungeon Siege corrected. Meaning no loading screens, no progress only on level up, skill trees and all that crap. In Dungeon Siege 2, they implemented a basic skill tree that gave the characters extra stuff to do, but overall, it was just minor and did not drive the game like Diablo or World of Warcraft. DS 2 was not only that, but also VERY VERY LONG to finish, something that hack'n'slashers of today lack. It was also deep, you had lots of side quests which some weren't easy to do, so you could play another game from scratch just to try and do everything.
    In Dungeon Siege 3, well, it's basically a clone of Diablo and was made in a haste. Almost everything that was Dungeon Siege is gone, the only thing that remains is the no loading screen. Hell! I prefer playing Titan Quest which is better in my taste. If they wanted to make a Diablo clone, why didn't they choose a different name? Because it is surely not part of the Dungeon Siege series, it has nothing in common with the first two games pretty much like that new Gauntlet game that has absollutely nothing to do with the old games of that series.
    Why do you change a winning recipe anyways? Do you have the IQ of a doorknob or something? Only an idiot would change a winning recipe... especially if that new recipe is a copy of another. You lack talent and creativity and it is obvious!
  4. Jun 16, 2015
    Ασε ρε που θα κάτσω ν ασχοληθώ μ αυτη τη μαλακία. Μόνο τα γραφικά κάτι πάνε να πουν. Ολα τ αλλα, ΠΑΤΟΣ.
  5. Apr 29, 2015
    Big disappointment game dungeon siege was still fabulous game but the DS3 forgiveness waste gaming industry has nothing to do with the previous parts, except názvu.Konzolovitá PC game that to me did not even come out to play today is a waste of time ..

1. Oct 26, 2011
    One of the biggest differences in this game is that you exert a lot of control over your main character.
  2. Aug 30, 2011
    Ultimately, Dungeon Siege III is an easy-to-play popcorn journey into the classic action-RPG genre, hitting every checkbox. There is little innovation here, but it offers plenty of examples of how good design and development practices can make a derivative game enjoyable - and how a pretty severely console-designed game can be adjusted to feel largely right on a PC.
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Aug 29, 2011
    Don't be discouraged by the slow and dumb beginning of the game – you'll be rewarded by many hours of fun. Strong story and cooperative multiplayer are more than worth your attention. [Issue#207]