7.7

1. PeterK.
    Dec 11, 2003
    OK, so it is linear and violent and repetitive. I loved the original and this expansion cost me a few sleepless night too!
  2. SubakA.
    Jan 11, 2004
    I don't see why everyone has to vote 10 all the time, even if they don't claim the game is perfect. I frankly don't think this expansion deserves a 1 but it's obviously not 10 either. So here is my vote for a little balanced.
  3. ChrisP.
    Jan 17, 2004
    I agree. Game has some glaring faults that are even worse than in DS1, I.E. the combat stances kinda suck. Unless you set it to "hold position", your entire party will take off after anything that comes within visual range and will continue chasing it until 1. it goes out of vis. range, 2. they catch it and kill it, 3. something catches and kills you, 4. you stop them. You'll be I agree. Game has some glaring faults that are even worse than in DS1, I.E. the combat stances kinda suck. Unless you set it to "hold position", your entire party will take off after anything that comes within visual range and will continue chasing it until 1. it goes out of vis. range, 2. they catch it and kill it, 3. something catches and kills you, 4. you stop them. You'll be stopping your party a lot. Expand
  4. MateusC.
    Feb 3, 2006
    If you didn't play the first game, this is your chance. If you know Dungeon Siege think this only a weak expansion compared with original game.
  5. AndreasI.
    Feb 14, 2005
    I was expecting the expansion pack beacause i thought that they might put some extras like class and something like that but they didnt! They didnt even put something new to character creation! Its a nice game to spend your time for fun especially On-Line but i am waiting for Dungeon Siege 2.
  6. MichaelF.
    Nov 12, 2003
    Great Game. Great fun. Basically two whole games for the price of one. A stupendous buy for any game fan.
  7. BillE.
    Nov 14, 2003
    This game rocks! I am only halfway through but it definitely does a better job of keeping the player caught up than Diablo II with the same level of action. This one is much harder than the original.
  8. MichaelF.
    Nov 12, 2003

Almost a full-fledged sequel in its own right. Not only do you get the full original game, but you also get a new campaign with a more than respectable amount of game time, new spells, treasures, monsters, and improved interface options.
  2. It's a welcome and entertaining addition to an excellent game. [PC Zone]
  3. Legends of Aranna delivers. With about fifteen hours of gameplay, lots of new items to collect, and a horde of monsters and boxes to destroy, this expansion offers plenty for gamers who love to increase stats and find fancy weapons and armor. [Jan 2004, p.155]