7.4

1. Feb 9, 2012
    If you play this game a lot, there is absolutely no reason to pass off on this expansion. It just adds more stuff to the game without changing anything.
  2. Feb 1, 2012
    Dungeons of Dredmor has yet to be fully experienced unless its with Realm of the Diggle Gods DLC. Not only does it have more skills and tons of more items but also more floors. Yes for as little as $3, Dungeons of Dredmor can show how fun, humorous and enjoyable it can really be.
  3. Jan 15, 2012
    Exactly what every downloadable content should do: add tons of new gameplay, humour and possibilities just for a couple of euros. Dungeons of Dredmor was a gigantic game before this expansion yet, but how can you resist the tentation to feel the whole experience for such a small price? If you ask me, I truly hope there will be more and more add-ons like Realm of the diggle gods in the future.
  4. Feb 12, 2012
    One of the best DLCs i ever saw. For such a little price this expansion completes this game in my opinion while at the same time adding something original to the game. I strongly recommend this to everyone that owns this game.

There are no critic reviews yet.