Dynamite Jack PC

7.4

1. Nov 3, 2013
    Good fair bit of good old fashioned puzzling fun. Concept is simple which opens itself up to complexity in the design of the puzzles, which, by design ramp up absolutely perfectly.
  2. Oct 3, 2014
    Dynamite Jack is a fun game with a good difficulty ramp and fair replayability. I was frustrated by this game on a tablet, but playing it on a PC with a game pad was much better.
  3. Mar 6, 2013
    Succesfully creates an atmosphere of thrill. The level builder shows a lot of promise with community-rated levels. It received a bad user review because of unresponsive controls, however I didn't experience that, and overall the game played super smoothly on my 5-year-old laptop. It's a game I'd recommend especially to those looking for less graphically demanding games.
  4. May 11, 2012
    The game offers challenging missions in which you race against the clock to not be seen, grab the chips, kill the bad guys and make it to the surface. It's definietely something I would recommend to anyone looking for a decent challenge. It has some replayability in the campaign (trying to unlock all the achievements) but the actual replayablity comes from it's community made mapsThe game offers challenging missions in which you race against the clock to not be seen, grab the chips, kill the bad guys and make it to the surface. It's definietely something I would recommend to anyone looking for a decent challenge. It has some replayability in the campaign (trying to unlock all the achievements) but the actual replayablity comes from it's community made maps accessible and designed from in the game itself. Expand
  5. Dec 7, 2015
    A nice little game. You're trapped in an underground prison (actually, a mine) and must go up level by level to escape, avoiding guards and other dangers. The levels get harder and harder. Nothing cerebral, but fun.

There are no critic reviews yet.