5.7

1. ?ukasz
    Aug 14, 2009
    Reviews in here don't do justice to this excellent game. After three patches almost all the annoyances the game is getting bad rep for are gone and what remains is sheer pleasure of managing a trading empire on strategic level with breaks for enjoyable and wonderfully looking tactical level battles. This is the kind of a game you can't stop playing.
  2. BenP.
    Aug 2, 2009
    The most glaring problem with the game (the loading screen before the port screen) was addressed in a patch on the same day it was released, so at this point, its rating should be even higher.
  3. KelseyG
    Aug 7, 2009
    Great Game. Similar to Civilization but more action oriented. Great Replayability. I've been addicted ever since I bought this.
  4. LeonardoBianco
    Sep 12, 2009
    I dont know why are you giving this note for a great game! I think the user that gave it a note bellow 7 must do not know how to play it! I trully get addicted since I get this game. One of the best Economy- Strategy games I've played since Anno 1404 Dawn of Discovery!

In the end, East India Company is a game that manages to merge effectively its twin themes of trading and naval combat. Unfortunately its also a game that is plagued with several important interface issues that make the game more frustrating and tedious than it really should be.
  2. East India Company offers everything it promises - an enthralling experience of power, greed and sunken ships.
    Players who are interested in the concept or the period will definitely find a worthwhile game here but the appeal wears thin long before it should have.