Eden Eternal PC

6.8

1. Apr 14, 2013
    Graphics- It's ok, bright colorful to keep you entertain throughout the whole game, but eventually it shows it's laziness with reused skins.
    Storyline- Very lacking, it's text-based, which is not bad, but if you read the story, it's unoriginal and boring to say the least.
    Gameplay- This is one of the few things that keeps this game alive, with it's unique class-changing system and dungeons, it's somewhat addicting, til you get to the point where you're doing the same thing over and over again. Same quests, same reused mobs etc. At least you can change your class to refresh your gameplay.
    Music- It's ok, on some cases it really matches the tone of where you're at, while other cases it does not. On the more negative side, it loops constantly and some tracks get reused quite often.
    Difficulty- The only real difficult part is the constant grinding in this game, where to the point it becomes a real chore to do. Other than that, killing basic mobs is really not too difficult.

Overall, this game is decent, with it's unique gameplay, but with the high repetitiveness and the reused skins and music that makes it seems like it you're doing the same thing, over and over again. If you are extremely bored, this MMO could waste some time. Other than that, unless you have friends who love this game, I don't recommended for a long time.
  2. Jul 22, 2011
    It's certainly a free to play mmo, there's no escaping that fact. The class system is unique and great, you literally CAN'T play just one class. There are 5 categories of classes and 15 classes overall. In the Magic DMG category it goes Magician/Illusionist/Warlock and in the Healer category it goes Cleric/Bard/Shaman. EE's class system is awesome in that if you want to reach Warlock youIt's certainly a free to play mmo, there's no escaping that fact. The class system is unique and great, you literally CAN'T play just one class. There are 5 categories of classes and 15 classes overall. In the Magic DMG category it goes Magician/Illusionist/Warlock and in the Healer category it goes Cleric/Bard/Shaman. EE's class system is awesome in that if you want to reach Warlock you must be a lvl 50 Magician AND a lvl 50 Cleric, and there is criss-crossing like that all over the categories.

Combat is ok. No moving while casting, no 'real' jumping just visual jumping, you're still confined to paths and terrain. They cover every base, however, regarding control schemes, mouse, keyboard, however you're used to moving around in an MMO is likely supported in EE.

My biggest concern is the end-game and PVP. As far as I can tell (and I am level 35 out of 50 while writing this) the only pvp are 1v1 duals. I'm unaware of any guild vs guild mechanics or any large scale PVP game modes, which prompted me to put the game down today until they add that in, hopefully they do.

There are two races, Humans and what are basically a Mouse race, they do have slightly different benefits depending on class, nothing major though.

Overall I would rank this game higher if I felt it was more complete upon release. I can only assume they'll be adding in end-game mechanics but so far there are none, and that is what this review is based on.

3. Apr 6, 2015
    Eden Eternal is like WoW, but it is a P2P you only allowed to have one mount and have pay money to get more, that also included pets, i hate fact that if you died that you lose EXP,

There are no critic reviews yet.