Eets PC

6.2

1. Jan 1, 2014
    I really didn't like this game. Got it for $2.50 some time ago, and this was one of the few games that I regretted spending money on. It describes itself as a combination of Lemmings and The Incredible Machine, and it's right to do so, in that it takes the most annoying aspects of both games. It combines the frustration of not having enough control over the things moving on the screen withI really didn't like this game. Got it for $2.50 some time ago, and this was one of the few games that I regretted spending money on. It describes itself as a combination of Lemmings and The Incredible Machine, and it's right to do so, in that it takes the most annoying aspects of both games. It combines the frustration of not having enough control over the things moving on the screen with the frustration of having to fling things in random directions and hope they do what you want them to. And unlike The Incredible Machine, your creativity means nothing; the only thing that matters is finding the solution the developer intended you to find. Playing this game truly felt like a chore, so I never went back to it, and I can't recommend it to anyone else, not even if it was free. Expand
  2. Dalek
    Jul 26, 2009
    I can't describe but the game isn't really fun. I guess it is good for a time-waster.
  3. JaapH.
    Dec 24, 2006
    Very nive, though it's a little too easy in the beginning.
  4. ivang
    Dec 23, 2009
    look good but game play is strange rare,pour click
  5. Dec 8, 2010
    Pros:

- cute & fun addictive puzzle game - interesting graphics, sound effects, music - nice variety of items and objects to interact with - built-in puzzle hints system if you need a little help - viewable puzzle solutions for those that really wanna cheat Cons: - limited screen resolutions (1024 x 768 & 800 x 600 only) - no volume control - puzzle solutions don't require any effort
    Pros:

- cute & fun addictive puzzle game
    - interesting graphics, sound effects, music
    - nice variety of items and objects to interact with
    - built-in puzzle hints system if you need a little help
    - viewable puzzle solutions for those that really wanna cheat

Cons:

- limited screen resolutions (1024 x 768 & 800 x 600 only)
    - no volume control
    - puzzle solutions don't require any effort to access (unlike Machinarium where you had to play a mini-game)

Other Thoughts:

Kind of reminds me of the old Lemmings games a little bit but with only one character to save/manipulate instead of many. Haven't had a chance to play very yet but it does seem a little easy so far. Time will tell.
  6. Mar 24, 2011
    I didn't really know what to expect from this game, for 2.50$ I thought "what could I loose?"

A puzzle game with impressive art and a good concept you'd think it won't be that hard to pull off, this game shouldn't call itself a puzzle, it's more like "point out the obvious answer and wait 10 minutes for the level to play out" type of game, the levels are too easy and too redundant, nothing interesting to make you want to keep going, and you spend hours waiting for the level to carry out even with fast-forwarding...
  7. Sep 25, 2011
    this game is a really fun and clever puzzle game that reminds me of lemmings
  8. JanP.
    Jan 4, 2007
    Genius, it has charm!
  9. Dec 8, 2010
    What a good surprise, this game are fun (with crazy characters) and have a nice touch of "Lemmings" and "The Incredible Machine" gameplay, worth every cent. :)
  10. Mar 14, 2017
    Es un juego bastante sencillo, donde deberemos colocar objetos/herramientas (con diferentes usos) y "actuar" dependiendo de la ocasión para pasarnos el puzzle.

Compite en la categoría de minijuegos, es decir, podemos encontrar minijuegos (gratis) iguales o incluso mejor a este por Internet.

Si os gustan este tipo de juegos no esta mal, pero aseguraos de pillarlo en oferta.

1. PC Format
    Cute, weird, and very addictive. [Aug 2006, p.105]
  2. Eets is one of the few titles I have come across to combine elements of puzzle solving into a uniquely immersive world that can only be described as weird and wonderful.
  3. The well-tuned design and the humor behind Eets' concept make it relentlessly delightful.