Elite Forces: Navy SEALs PC

5.8

1. Wonphi
    Nov 5, 2004
    Theres is nothing really wrong about tjis game. it looks nice, it is realistic,like head shots take down enemies in 1 shjot and the guns are realistic with real sounds9Heard sounds of guns in documentary before. very nice, only low is dumb ai otherwise a good outdoor exploring like shooter.
  2. Oct 18, 2014
    I've played better 90's games. There's no reason for me to make that statement regardless if this is a 2002 budget shooter. There are only 5 weapons: a knife, a pistol, MP5, M4 and AK47. And the AI is dumber than a post. And you don't work with a team, yet in reality, Navy SEALs certainly don't work alone. This game isn't worth the time and effort to look for. It's that bad. Play Conflict:I've played better 90's games. There's no reason for me to make that statement regardless if this is a 2002 budget shooter. There are only 5 weapons: a knife, a pistol, MP5, M4 and AK47. And the AI is dumber than a post. And you don't work with a team, yet in reality, Navy SEALs certainly don't work alone. This game isn't worth the time and effort to look for. It's that bad. Play Conflict: Desert Storm instead, or even SOCOM, where you actually play as a Navy SEAL team. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Computer Games Magazine
    No part of the game is distinctive enough to be particularly terrible either, and there's a blessed lack of extremely shiny surfaces. [Sept 2002, p.75]
  2. There's nothing that makes you gasp with pleasure, but neither is there anything seriously wrong.
  3. Previous budget-priced shooters didn't set our expectations for Navy SEALs very high, but the game undercuts even those standards.