Emperor of Fading Suns PC

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jan 7, 2016
    One of my favorite games of all time. Too bad it wasn't re-released.

The gameplay is turn-based. It becomes a complex management system later on. They patched a problem of the game crashing after so many turns. I think you can find that patch online still for those of you who get the game going. The game is too small in my opinion. The universe just seems to limited. It was fun back
    One of my favorite games of all time. Too bad it wasn't re-released.

The game is too small in my opinion. The universe just seems to limited. It was fun back when it came out and was amazing for the time. However I think they could expand that universe for a new release such as bringing in Vao space. The unit stack limits in space are too clunky and don't really work for a setting like this. There are some unit glitches during AI movements and resource calculations can be exponential at the planet map edges.

Over all this game is one of the best, and it would be on my list of those to pick if I was stranded on a deserted island.

There are no critic reviews yet.