Empire Earth II PC

7.1

1. MatiasK.
    Jan 4, 2005
    The Best Epich Strategy Game Ever!
  2. JamesK.
    May 4, 2008
    Best Game Ever
  3. Goobers
    Sep 1, 2005
    Awesome Strategy game. As good as Civ or AOE. Great detail and depth.
  4. TroyM.
    Jul 30, 2005
    Best game ever!!! u cant miss it.
  5. TJWendle
    Jul 30, 2005
    The best game ever!!! you have to buy this game.
  6. DanielM.
    May 25, 2006
    I thought this was a brialliant and very stratigical game.
  7. RicH.
    Jan 27, 2009
    This game is a masterpiece. The unit response times are beautiful, there's a huge range of epochs - each home to different units and building types - even in the year 2009 the graphics are still sturdy and quite impressive. This game is simply great. No flaws what-so-ever. The online mode makes this game so great.
  8. Samaritan
    Sep 22, 2005
    I am the Age of Empires series expert and this game is cool.
  9. FredB.
    Dec 11, 2006
    Much shiner than its predecessor with a better interface and some awesome new features like territories and capturing buidlings. I must say, however, that I preferred EE1's complex array of specialized counter-units to EE2's simple rock-paper-scissors system. Also, the campaigns are bland, incorporating few cinematics and no dialogue. Still, a fun and challenging game with Much shiner than its predecessor with a better interface and some awesome new features like territories and capturing buidlings. I must say, however, that I preferred EE1's complex array of specialized counter-units to EE2's simple rock-paper-scissors system. Also, the campaigns are bland, incorporating few cinematics and no dialogue. Still, a fun and challenging game with visible crews for unenclosed vehicles and artillery. Expand
  10. aa
    Oct 22, 2007
    One of the best RTS's of all time
  11. Feb 5, 2012
    One of the bets game I have ever played. Played 6 hours a day for a long time...I got my life back.

It lagged a lot..old machines couldn't handle the unit masses. Multiplayer was sooo good. Learned about history from this game....loved the expansion of it Art of Supremacy.
  12. BradC.
    Jun 24, 2005
    While not outstanding a good edition to the Empire Earth Series.
  13. DanD.
    Jun 4, 2005
    I liked it.
  14. KateR.
    Jul 13, 2005
    Great Game. Still addicted.
  15. Apr 24, 2014
    i felt the game was insanely difficult to take out 1-2 computers fighting against you and i would normally have 2-3 allies, so a full blown 8 person match i can imagine would take forever, but i enjoyed the game and still have it, others complain its too slow and hard but i seen reviews for empire earth 3 which i have never played and all the reviews claim its too easy and dumbed down, soi felt the game was insanely difficult to take out 1-2 computers fighting against you and i would normally have 2-3 allies, so a full blown 8 person match i can imagine would take forever, but i enjoyed the game and still have it, others complain its too slow and hard but i seen reviews for empire earth 3 which i have never played and all the reviews claim its too easy and dumbed down, so you cant please everyone. Expand

1. Game Informer
    Given both its de-emphasis on low-level tactical decisions and its ambitious scope, EEII resides in a bizarre no-man's-land between "Civilization III" and "Kohan II." [May 2005, p.124]
    I can think of very few games that I could play for the next 10 years (or until I get eaten by that monster in the woods) and never run out different ways to play and different strategies to explore. Empire Earth II is one of those games.
    A deep and satisfying real-time strategy game. The campaigns are great, the multiplayer is super fun, and skirmish allows for tons of single player satisfaction thanks to some terrific AI that'll give you fits.