7.9

1. Nov 15, 2017
    Very good game. Great game play. Really fun when playing with friends. I have the best LAN parties with this game. There is no reason to give this game hate.
  2. Nov 15, 2017
    This game is AWESOME! It is pretty old... but it's still AWESOME! One of the better RTS games out there for sure. This is one of the few RTS games with more than two or three types of resources and that is awesome. I don't really like on how other RTS games there is only two or three types of resources because everything takes like the same thing and isn't quite as challenging with lessThis game is AWESOME! It is pretty old... but it's still AWESOME! One of the better RTS games out there for sure. This is one of the few RTS games with more than two or three types of resources and that is awesome. I don't really like on how other RTS games there is only two or three types of resources because everything takes like the same thing and isn't quite as challenging with less things to take care of. The many time periods is an awesome mechanic in this game. Making this game more than collect, build, kill. My one and only minor complaint is the max population is a bit low. I fixed with an easy mod. Overall this an AWESOME RTS. Expand
  3. Nov 15, 2017
    Far greater game-play than a lot of real time strategy games today. I really love this game. Great fun. Words cant explain the greatness that is this game!
  4. AlexM.
    Nov 11, 2002
    It is very goot and I think it should be a nine. My descision may startle you, but with extraordinary gameplay it ranks with other phenominal games.

1. This disappointing addition to Stainless Steel Studios' everything-and-the-kitchen-sink real-time strategy game doesn't do much to justify its steep $30 price tag.
  2. With the exception of new culture specific powers that are only available in multiplayer gaming, there is nothing in EEAC that enhances the gameplay experience or adds to what is available from the core Empire Earth game.
  3. Rather than simply adding three new campaigns and 18 additional scenarios, new civilization powers for all 23 cultures, from Ancient Greece's flaming arrows to Rebel Forces' cloaking, bring new excitement to many epochs with some interesting changes or enhancements to gameplay.