FrankK.Jun 7, 2007My graphics look awesome (I have evga 8800 DX10 card) when the game doesn't crash on me. Joystick setup is lacking horribly (the manual just quickly says to use your joystick drivers to set up your joystick) and the TrackIR suffers from keeping up with your head movement nomatter how you adjust the TrackIR software to compensate for it. I am deeply concerned that the developers are going to run with the money they make onthe release becasue this could definitely be the pinnacle of great sims inline with IL2 but for helicopters. Man I preorder this game over a month in advance hoping it would be the game to really show off my new DX 10 card and 24 inch widescreen monitor and half the time I run the game it crashes.… Expand
BardB.May 26, 2007Constant crashing, Dodgy trackir support and an interface that won't let you configure controls properly make this game not worth purchasing. From what was said prior to release by the devs this looks to be a simple case of grabbing the money. I wouldn't be suprised if they run with it. IF it is patch it COULD be bloody awesome - but right now it epitomizes what is wrong with the combat sim industry.… Expand
DerM.May 30, 2007Ugly Graphics, many times worse like in the intro-trailer and bad configuring of controls. My System meets all requirements and it is lacking.
DominikE.May 31, 2007It's the best game, I've ever played!
FrankExzorJun 9, 2007My previous review under Frank K. needs some updating. I recieved an email back from the developers from a person named Ben Harring about 2 days after my report of trouble was made to them. He instructed me to delete two files....."Please delete game.cfg and eech.ini files from the game directory, you have
changed a setting which is causing the game to crash, by deleting these
files you will lose all settings that you have made. Please keep checking to
see which setting you're changing to cause the game to crash." After doing so this stoppped 90% of the crashes and the TrackIR is operating much better now. This has made me happy but the other 10% of the time ......well you can imagine.… Expand
JayL.Jun 22, 2007This was unplayable for me with my old gen video card but since upgrading to a ATI 1650 pro, I'll give this title a strong 7 for the best helo sim we've had since the original Enemy Engaged. Graphically the game is really lacking. BUT there are trees and foliage in this sim! They are great duck and cover clusters and the controls with my CH throttle and Joystick have been excellent. Granted, as others have said here about controls, you DO have to set them up EVERYTIME you boot up the game. Overall, I… Expand
JoeBNov 29, 2008As a real life helo pilot, I'm always on the lookout for a good heli sim. The pre-release advertising for this game made me determined to buy it. BIG mistake.
Poor quality from the makers. In fact, I'll think twice before buying anything from them ever again just because of this stupid game. If I knew who's face to punch in for this game, believe me, I'd be out there looking for them.
DO NOT support money-hungry companies that gives us crap games like this! Don't buy anything from them if you want to prevent these kinds of games from hitting the shelves!
Multiple game crashes
VERY basic set-up options leaving you frustrated like hell
Boring missions, no challenge at all!… Expand