4.8

1. FrankK.
    Jun 7, 2007
    My graphics look awesome (I have evga 8800 DX10 card) when the game doesn't crash on me. Joystick setup is lacking horribly (the manual just quickly says to use your joystick drivers to set up your joystick) and the TrackIR suffers from keeping up with your head movement nomatter how you adjust the TrackIR software to compensate for it. I am deeply concerned that the developers are My graphics look awesome (I have evga 8800 DX10 card) when the game doesn't crash on me. Joystick setup is lacking horribly (the manual just quickly says to use your joystick drivers to set up your joystick) and the TrackIR suffers from keeping up with your head movement nomatter how you adjust the TrackIR software to compensate for it. I am deeply concerned that the developers are going to run with the money they make onthe release becasue this could definitely be the pinnacle of great sims inline with IL2 but for helicopters. Man I preorder this game over a month in advance hoping it would be the game to really show off my new DX 10 card and 24 inch widescreen monitor and half the time I run the game it crashes. Expand
  2. BardB.
    May 26, 2007
    Constant crashing, Dodgy trackir support and an interface that won't let you configure controls properly make this game not worth purchasing. From what was said prior to release by the devs this looks to be a simple case of grabbing the money. I wouldn't be suprised if they run with it. IF it is patch it COULD be bloody awesome - but right now it epitomizes what is wrong with Constant crashing, Dodgy trackir support and an interface that won't let you configure controls properly make this game not worth purchasing. From what was said prior to release by the devs this looks to be a simple case of grabbing the money. I wouldn't be suprised if they run with it. IF it is patch it COULD be bloody awesome - but right now it epitomizes what is wrong with the combat sim industry. Expand
  3. DerM.
    May 30, 2007
    Ugly Graphics, many times worse like in the intro-trailer and bad configuring of controls. My System meets all requirements and it is lacking.
  4. DominikE.
    May 31, 2007
    It's the best game, I've ever played!
  5. JoeB
    Nov 29, 2008
    As a real life helo pilot, I'm always on the lookout for a good heli sim. The pre-release advertising for this game made me determined to buy it. BIG mistake.
    Poor quality from the makers. In fact, I'll think twice before buying anything from them ever again just because of this stupid game. If I knew who's face to punch in for this game, believe me, I'd be out there looking for them.
    DO NOT support money-hungry companies that gives us crap games like this! Don't buy anything from them if you want to prevent these kinds of games from hitting the shelves!
    Problems:
    Multiple game crashes
    Atrocious graphics
    VERY basic set-up options leaving you frustrated like hell
    Boring missions, no challenge at all!

1. This is not the most convincing military sim ever, but it's a good approximation of grinding boredom followed by sudden death - and a virtually unplayable game. [Aug 2007, p.86]
  2. For anyone who hasn't already got a helicopter license though, playing Enemy Engaged 2 is about as much fun as eating a pair of sheep's testicles. Yum. [Sept 2007, p.84]
  3. Falls far below expectations.