8.3

1. AlexZ.
    Apr 7, 2006
    best helicopter sim ever created, totaly realistic. and if you really want action you can find many upgrades in the net ass well as maps and skirmish missions.
  2. RicardoL.
    Dec 23, 2003
    The dynamic campaign is awesome, and the graphics are good for today.
  3. Squirt
    Mar 21, 2003
    Kool.
  6. DemetriusM.
    Jul 14, 2002
    Awesome helicopter sim, very indepth and the cockpits are very cool, corresponding to what you do in real life ie: you increase the collective and the guy increases the collective. I know it's simple, but it adds a lot to the feel of the game. And its way cool. The only downside is that for a while the game would not work with my USB Saitek X36 Fight/Throttle stick, but after Awesome helicopter sim, very indepth and the cockpits are very cool, corresponding to what you do in real life ie: you increase the collective and the guy increases the collective. I know it's simple, but it adds a lot to the feel of the game. And its way cool. The only downside is that for a while the game would not work with my USB Saitek X36 Fight/Throttle stick, but after installing the patch it worked great. Hey where the music? Expand

1. Not only the best helicopter sim I've ever played, it's the best flight simulator as well.
  2. There is nothing here that will convince flight sim haters to reconsider their approach, but invest time in this game and you will be rewarded with a fine gameplaying experience.
  3. This is the helicopter sim you've always wanted.