6.8

1. NeoTheOne
    Jul 4, 2003
    This game rocks!!! Beating up badasses, focus, rescuing fellow comrades, focus, driving levels, focus, figting bosses as well as vampires, focus, tons of weapons and focus!!!! What could be more FUN than this?!!!
  2. M.Wright
    Aug 2, 2003
    This game Is awesome. Good gameplay,etc. good game all around.
  3. TomislavT.
    May 25, 2003
    This game is perfect!I love it!She have Perfect efects!I love it!
  4. TRUENEO
    Jun 4, 2003
    This game rocks. I'll only say one thing "to like this game u must be a true fan of matrix and when i say 'true fan' i mean it". The only con in this game are the graphics.
  5. PeterB.
    Jun 4, 2003
    Great game. I would have given it a 10 but due to poor grafix i gave it a 9.
  6. BirdDawg
    Aug 30, 2003
    This game is...well simplt put...amazing. If you liked the MAtrix Reloaded then this game is a must. Oh ya, one more thing, FOCUS
  7. NEO
    May 22, 2003
    NICE GAME MAN!
  8. TomislavT.
    May 25, 2003
    This game is perfect!I love it!She have Perfect efects!I love it!
  9. Thematrixfan
    Jun 13, 2003
    For all matrix fans. this game has v.good graphics but the gameplay is not so good . ill give it 10/10 for graphics and 7/10 for gameplay.
  10. RobertP.
    Jun 2, 2003
    This is one of the best games ever made. Bullet time now is rocking the world. Also, it has extra sences not in the movie. This game would be as fun as watching the movie. Enter the Matrix rocks the world.
  11. AmirS.
    May 18, 2003
    Really fun game. On the plus side, some really fast paced action, awesome moves and gun battles. The only problem I have is the camera sometimes, which becomes confusing during combat. If you liked Max Payne you'll love this game.
  12. ArnoldH.
    May 18, 2003
    Simply amazing.
  13. EmilioV.
    Sep 21, 2003
    This is a great game it would be even better if it had trinity morpheus and neo off course you can get the cheats for them but they dont work.

1. Take away the Matrix setting, and you're left with an action game that really does nothing new - and looks pretty average doing it. [Aug 2003, p.64]
    The more you play this half-baked sack of pixels, the more you become convinced that there is no The Matrix game, and the only thing being played here is you.
  3. Less of the ‘groundbreaking title’ Infogrames claimed it would be and more… well, crap. We’d suggest renting it at best – and that’s only if you’re absolutely desperate to see what you’re not missing.