6.1

1. Feb 16, 2014
    FurthestFlung is a butthurt loser kicked out of the beta for being a jerk. He is spamming every website he can find with that diatribe as begs people to not buy the game.

My advice: Play the demo of any of the 3 versions of the game and then spend money if you like it. All three use the same engine and play the same.

I bought all 3 because I enjoy them.
  2. Feb 17, 2014
    Excellent music and beautiful environments. Really enjoyed 1 & 2 and this one is the best of all 3 in my opinion. Character development is really tricky though, and I would recommend reading a guide before starting the game.
  3. Feb 25, 2014
    I highly recommend the Eschalon series (regularly) to all the RPG fans that I know. Book 3 is no exception. The secrets/puzzles are challenging, but reasonable. The combat is difficult to be sure, but fair and balanced. Several character builds are viable, creating replayability, an area most RPGs fall short (apart from Skyrim, a clear exception). End of the day, I just simply had aI highly recommend the Eschalon series (regularly) to all the RPG fans that I know. Book 3 is no exception. The secrets/puzzles are challenging, but reasonable. The combat is difficult to be sure, but fair and balanced. Several character builds are viable, creating replayability, an area most RPGs fall short (apart from Skyrim, a clear exception). End of the day, I just simply had a lot of fun playing this game, start to finish. That's probably the most relevant review I can give. Expand
  4. Apr 5, 2014
    Amazing game! Amazing sounds accompanies you during of the game! I love the story but iam very dissapointed about the ending´s. Sure its a indie game but i have more and more the feeling that the last part of the triologie was significantly weaker than the others, especially shorter! I hope the next part of basilic-games will become more demanding.

Although I have no problem with retro

Although I have no problem with retro graphics but we have the year 2014 and a better in game graphic is probably not too much to ask, especially if the game costs on steam € 18.99.

1. May 11, 2014
    The last Eschalon is not as good as the previous one, which is bit of shame. Great trilogy however. [March 2014]
  2. Apr 9, 2014
    A hardcore RPG not forgiving mistakes is quite a good thing. But it's not suited for everyone even though you are a fan of the genre. Still, among the indie RPG projects it's a well-executed piece of work.
  3. Mar 7, 2014
    Eschalon: Book III is a very classic RPG that starts too slowly. It's a game rich of contents but you have to overcome a big wall to get the gold.