8.9

1. Aug 21, 2011
    Most certainly one of the best strategy games of all time. It is even better than its successor, which says a lot. The game that brought me to the strategy genre! PERFECTION!
  2. Jul 28, 2012
    Perhaps it's my personal fav of all time. For years, since I was a young boy, I'm playing this masterpiece. Complexity and great depth made it a milestone in the history of computer games. I believe that this game, along with EU1 had just changed the whole strategy games' industry.
  3. Mar 20, 2014
    This might be the game I've played more times in all my life.
    The first time you play it, when you start a game before have done the tutorials, everything seems to be really hard and somethings have no sense.
    I have been reading about this game, and I think, the important thing about this, is that the game is not an empire builder, instead it is an historic simulator in which you can try
    to play as a nation, and it is going to be easy to recreate the history, but it's going to be hard to change it, because there are lots of mechanisms made in order to avoid that.

But the most important thing I want to say about the game is that it is really fun to play it. I have try some of its sucessors, but no one is so fun.

If you're at all interested in history or empire-building games, you owe it to yourself to play this game.
  2. It would be a shame to pass up Europa Univeralis II over something flashier because the likelihood is that others just can’t compete with the combined epicness and fun of the game.
  3. Since there's so much interesting information in the game, some drudgery and a lot of time spent reading statistically-based screens and news about what's happening in other parts of the world, your basic playability is bound to suffer.