• Publisher: CCP
  • Release Date: Jun 4, 2013
7.8

1. Vas
    Aug 7, 2013
    The graphics are pretty great. The game play is getting better. Mining is a bit more interesting, botting is nearly wiped out. I just don't like the community to well, and the fact that suggestions go 100% unheard all the time. The in game community is mostly pirates, theives, spies, and griefers. The out of game community is mostly forum trolls, and the devs don't participate much atThe graphics are pretty great. The game play is getting better. Mining is a bit more interesting, botting is nearly wiped out. I just don't like the community to well, and the fact that suggestions go 100% unheard all the time. The in game community is mostly pirates, theives, spies, and griefers. The out of game community is mostly forum trolls, and the devs don't participate much at all in the forums. If you are with a good alliance, then you will likely enjoy the game until you get to a point where it takes a month of skill training just to get to the next step. After a while, it becomes like a job, and you just have to do the same things over and over every day to make it to the next month if you wish to continue playing for free.

Graphics, 9
    Game play, 9
    Community, 3
    Dev community interaction, 4
    Gets boring after a while.
    Overall I guess I'd rate this a 7.

There are no critic reviews yet.