Everest PC

6.5

1. Merucho.
    Aug 12, 2009
    I'm a mountain climber and there are only like 3 climbing video games: 2 called Everest, and a rock climbing one sponsored by Power Bar. In graphics, this Everest game is better than the others, but even when I admit that this may not be the best, I still give it a 10 because we have to play the only option we have. Again this is no shooting or blood, just a game to entertain thoseI'm a mountain climber and there are only like 3 climbing video games: 2 called Everest, and a rock climbing one sponsored by Power Bar. In graphics, this Everest game is better than the others, but even when I admit that this may not be the best, I still give it a 10 because we have to play the only option we have. Again this is no shooting or blood, just a game to entertain those who work at offices and have a few months a year to climb the real thing. Expand
  2. Josh
    Dec 6, 2005
    This game isn't for the person who is looking for the shoot em' up type game, it is for people with inspiration!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. There's so little to it, and what it does offer is dull.
  2. PC Gamer
    It seems that my best efforts to "train" [my fellow climbers] in the various arts of climbing, they all seem to lack the most basic cognitive thinking. In fact, they keep insisting on trying to walk through rocks (as opposed to simply walking around them), and they bunch up when it comes time to climb, crawling around on the ground like common baboons. [Sept 2004, p.63]
  3. Cheat Code Central
    Truth be told, the entire game consists of pointing and clicking your way up a miniature mountain slope. The only effort required is staying awake. This game is so void of stimulation that it should be recommended for insomniacs.