7.8

1. Dec 27, 2016
    The world presented in this game is climatic and consistent - every of three land where the adventure takes place is different of each other and have unique climat. In the 2001 full 3D graphic was quite new experience for gamers and for 2001 it presented very beautiful. Gameplay is great, I hope there will be continued.
  2. Dec 14, 2012
    Beautiful world, marvellous climate, great game-play and very interesting story. In my opinion there is no perfect game. This game is almost perfect, I give it 9,8/10 score.
  3. ToniS.
    Oct 10, 2005
    Theres something differnt and cool in this game!!
  4. Feb 12, 2016
    Evil Islands is one of my favorite game. Incredible atmosphere of fairy tale. Long and really interesting adventure in very unusual places. A hidden RPG "Gem"!

1. Will you want to spend over 100 hours, crawling here, there and everywhere to get into in it? That's the question. A lot of you aren't, for Evil Islands doesn't stand out either as a great genuine strategy or as a bonkers RPG.
  2. In the end, the thing you remember most isn't the graphics engine, the nifty spell and item construction, or even the awful voice acting; it's the frustration of slogging through a poorly balanced game that substitutes saving and reloading for gameplay.
  3. While not quite as big as "Baldur's Gate II," this game is considerably large, totalling about 100 hours of the single-player gameplay.