F1 2011 PC

7.1

1. Oct 9, 2011
    Improved slightly over 2010, suffered same day zero bugs (not a good thing ever!) as 2010 edition, with some pretty major issues even after patch #1, (such as the 11/11 setup cheat thats layed waste to multiplayer with other humans). Overall the handling is far better, the weather system now works properly and looks slightly better. Could have been done as a DLC TBH.
  2. Sep 3, 2012
    Brilliant, fantastic Formula One game! This game has amazing ultra graphics, realistic F1 car models, authentic look of the drivers, greatly designed tracks of F1 2011 season. So many awesome details, car setups will keep you chasing for better lap times in time trial. Lots of different settings to play with, definitely a lot to master as you progress in the game. Definitely the best F1Brilliant, fantastic Formula One game! This game has amazing ultra graphics, realistic F1 car models, authentic look of the drivers, greatly designed tracks of F1 2011 season. So many awesome details, car setups will keep you chasing for better lap times in time trial. Lots of different settings to play with, definitely a lot to master as you progress in the game. Definitely the best F1 game up to date, although I miss podium celebrations and a parade lap. New feature in this game is the co op championship online with a friend. This is so much fun with a good friend! Expand
  3. Sep 25, 2011
    The game is quite hard, compared to Dirt 3, for example. The first times I played I had to pick the amateur level of opponent's difficulty.

As the other games from Codemasters, like Dirt series, F1 2011 is too "casual". In the driving aspect the game is realistic, of course, but in general it is shallow. You don't get the feeling of a story running on.
  4. Nov 14, 2011
    Just picked this game up on sale and i must say if you like codemasterss racing games you should definately give this one a go, i was usure about it scince im not a huge f1 fan, but after playing grid dirt 2 and dirt 3, i saw this on sale and thought go on, the driving feels very realsistic and responsive, the amount you can customise your car is also very good, also one thing i like isJust picked this game up on sale and i must say if you like codemasterss racing games you should definately give this one a go, i was usure about it scince im not a huge f1 fan, but after playing grid dirt 2 and dirt 3, i saw this on sale and thought go on, the driving feels very realsistic and responsive, the amount you can customise your car is also very good, also one thing i like is that the game is fairly challenging , you have to get your corners just right and avoid hitting other cars or you will start last on the grid, also the option to do a 50 lap race may be extreme for some but it gives people the option who are really into the racing and want a f1 experience, eventhough it has a lot of hardcore racing fan elements im a fairly casual player and although it seemed daunting at first and complex ,after i got the hang of qualifying and car setup the game is very enjoyable, if your into racing id give this a go but i will say that an xbox controller for windows is definately needed like with all windows live games, u wont be able to enjoy this game using the keys on your keyboard Expand
  5. Nov 26, 2011
    All in all this seasons F1 title is easily better than last year. I'm loving it and I have plenty of racing sims to be playing, however this is the one I choose to play. The sense of speed is felt while racing with a wheel and peddles. Force Feedback has been utilized really well. Going over any bump or kurb is felt through the wheel. Xbox360 controller works just as fine. Found no problemAll in all this seasons F1 title is easily better than last year. I'm loving it and I have plenty of racing sims to be playing, however this is the one I choose to play. The sense of speed is felt while racing with a wheel and peddles. Force Feedback has been utilized really well. Going over any bump or kurb is felt through the wheel. Xbox360 controller works just as fine. Found no problem using the controller. This is one game I will be recommending to anyone that has any interest in racing sims. The PC version is obviously going to be the pinnacle of all the formats available. Having it released on pretty much all of the formats brings the game to a wide gaming audience and leaves no reason not to have this in anyone's collection. Must buy in my opinion.

Read the full review @ www.insidepcgaming.com
  6. Sep 23, 2011
    just got it today, it looks like a revamped f1 2010 with many bugs adressed, the handling seems the same, the graphics look really sharp, great blending between arcade and simulation, might be frustrated with high loading times but that's what u get, overall nice and immersive game.
  7. Mar 9, 2014
    I can say i feel slightly improvement in f1 2011,better interface,more fun,and make something challenge in this game,although i miss some things in f1 2010,i can say it's BETTER
  8. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10

1. PC PowerPlay
    Oct 31, 2011
    Improves physics, feedback, and AI, but overlooks important details and under-utilises its immersive role-playing elements. [Dec 2011, p.60]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Oct 30, 2011
    Next evolution in F1 simulators is accessible to a mass audience and offers cutting-edge technologies and a stunning atmosphere along with "sweat and blood". [Oct 2011]
  3. PC Games (Russia)
    Oct 27, 2011
    The best F1 videogame around and the only one worth mentioning. [Nov. 2011, p.91]