F1 2012 PC

7.1

1. Sep 29, 2012
    The best F1 game i ever played... the new modes are good and welcome. The graphics are fantastic, lights and physics really good. This is a good game, faster than 2010 and 2011. [ 9 / 10 ]
  2. Jun 5, 2013
    F1 2012 is a good game, but not awesome It doesn't brings something new into the F1 series. Yes, young driver tests are good for first-time casual players but in my opinion for those, who played previous F1 games it is useless. Graphics and physics are good, but not very good. Career mode is just like in F1 2011. And this menu... I think in 2010 it was many times better. In 2010 game IF1 2012 is a good game, but not awesome It doesn't brings something new into the F1 series. Yes, young driver tests are good for first-time casual players but in my opinion for those, who played previous F1 games it is useless. Graphics and physics are good, but not very good. Career mode is just like in F1 2011. And this menu... I think in 2010 it was many times better. In 2010 game I felt like it is not just a game, but a part of racing. So, the F1 2012 is not step back, no, it is just one more racing game. It is not bad, but could be much, much better. I hope Codemasters will make F1 2013 better than this. Expand
  3. Mar 23, 2013
    Amazing game-play, but damn..... those penalties. So very many races lost due to glitching penalties. Please patch in an option to disable those damn penalties... otherwise a great move forward for both the graphics engine and AI of the other cars... still need to work on making AI cars not jump around.
  4. Dec 5, 2012
    Although F1 2012 is probably the best F1 the Codies have made, when it comes to simulation they are quite literally decades behind Geoff Crammond. I have done about 1000 race laps and I have seen 1 yellow flag, no crashes and certainly no safety car. Scalectrix anyone? The difficulty level has had no thought behind it whatsoever - Intermediate is too easy (P1,Q1,R1 with Caterham),Although F1 2012 is probably the best F1 the Codies have made, when it comes to simulation they are quite literally decades behind Geoff Crammond. I have done about 1000 race laps and I have seen 1 yellow flag, no crashes and certainly no safety car. Scalectrix anyone? The difficulty level has had no thought behind it whatsoever - Intermediate is too easy (P1,Q1,R1 with Caterham), Professional is annoying (Pos 19 no matter what you do). It seems Codemasters like making one thing better but apparently intentionally making another thing worse?? Weird.
    They have taken out any feeling of belonging to a F1 team by using a crappy simple front end. Any feeling of me being the driver went out the window when he lifted his visor to show he had brown eyes! Imposter! That's not me! I have blue eyes. Its like Judge Dread taking his helmet off. NO!!
    For once though the **** cam is actually useable which is about the only thing that has improved since F1 2010 (didn't play 2011).
    Codemasters need to put more effort into F1 2013 or let someone else do it because I'm getting sick and tired of seeing an F1 title that still can't match what Geoff Crammond did in 1992! But if you're an F1 junkie F1 2012 is the best you're gonna get.

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Oct 29, 2012
    F1 racing game does not differ much from last year's installment – it brings just a few new game modes and slightly better visuals – F1 2012 is a great game nevertheless. [Oct 2012]
  2. PC PowerPlay
    Oct 28, 2012
    Rather than wheel out a new car for this year's season, F1 2012 is content to dust off last year's model and slap on a new set of tyres. [Nov 2012, p.83]
  3. Oct 8, 2012
    As it stands, F1 2012 is the best F1 game I have ever played, and for anyone who is interested in the sport, then you really owe yourselves to check out this great representation of F1.