F1 2013 PC

6.3

1. Nov 8, 2013
    Best F1 game from codemaster. Play and have fun. They are far more better than the previous games. Also new addition is the DRS detection zone. Graphics is awesome and everything else is perfect.The classic contents are great.
  2. Oct 13, 2013
    well there is not much to improve in this game as the previous versions were already pretty much perfect. But the most noticeable change is the control of the cars. They are far more better than the previous games. Also new addition is the DRS detection zone. Graphics is awesome and everything else is perfect.The classic contents are great. The only draw back is that you can't really tellwell there is not much to improve in this game as the previous versions were already pretty much perfect. But the most noticeable change is the control of the cars. They are far more better than the previous games. Also new addition is the DRS detection zone. Graphics is awesome and everything else is perfect.The classic contents are great. The only draw back is that you can't really tell weather you are playing f1 2012 or f1 2013 because there is very little difference which causes boredom after sometime. Expand
  3. Oct 8, 2013
    Best F1 game from Codemasters yet! Great car handling and brilliant addition of the classic content make this a must buy for anyone interested in racing games. A great range of assists help anyone who is new to the sport. So what are you waiting for?! BUY BUY BUY!
  4. Dec 6, 2014
    I suck at this game. Actually, I suck at racing simulators. Yet, I really like this game. Maybe it's because it's Formula 1, my favorite sport, and you can drive some cars and tracks from the 80's. And I love the 80's too. It's a game hard to master, and I don't know if the controls are bad or if it's meant to be that way, but I find it fun trying to be a better pilot, cranking theI suck at this game. Actually, I suck at racing simulators. Yet, I really like this game. Maybe it's because it's Formula 1, my favorite sport, and you can drive some cars and tracks from the 80's. And I love the 80's too. It's a game hard to master, and I don't know if the controls are bad or if it's meant to be that way, but I find it fun trying to be a better pilot, cranking the difficulty up a little after a couple of races. The only problem with annual series it's that you won't buy them every year. But since F1 2014 kinda sucked for everyone that played it, you should take a look at F1 2013 while 2015 is not released, primarily because of the 80's tracks and cars.

P.S. The translation to Brazilian Portuguese (my native language) is pretty good, and that is really rare, actually.
  5. Apr 29, 2015
    Doposud se jedná o nejlepší simulátor f1 co kdy byl.Vylepšená grafika,modely,aerodynamika to vše se spoju je ve skvělí herní požitek na který potřebujete volant bez něj to nemá cenu hrát.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Mar 11, 2014
    F1 2013 is a pretty ambiguous package. On one hand it's the best lightweight F1 simulation ever, but on the other hand it feels like an another season update with overpriced DLC's and burden of current gen consoles. I think it really would benefit from updates like warmup laps and all the drama surrounding F1 circus. [Nov 2013]
  2. PC PowerPlay
    Nov 25, 2013
    Arguably the best in the series, but also very much a retread of F1 2012. [December 2013, p.95]
  3. CD-Action
    Nov 14, 2013
    The F1 Classics mode refreshes the game and I would gladly welcome it as a separate full-scale title. Otherwise F1 2013 doesn’t get crazy with innovation, but maintains high level of the series. [12/2013, p.68]