5.2

1. Nov 17, 2012
    I really liked every aspect of this game. In my opinion it is important to appreciate this game as more of an indie title rather than a AAA. I have enjoyed this game most when playing local 4 player split screen, it's quick and easy to pick up which is my favorite characteristic in most things in life.

Haters will say "Mario blah blah blah moan moan moan", but as far as Mario clones this is a really polished example. The cut scenes are a good with obvious time going into the tools used. Into racing games? Give this a chance.
  2. Dec 6, 2012
    Really fun game, loved every moment of it, not for everybody though.But I'm not sure I would have the patience for a relatively primitive interface from an older game like that and i was planning on checking out this update. A side by side would probably make that decision for me.

Interesting race game at first glance fires all of its ammunition in the opening ten minutes of play. After that there is nothing more to offer. [Jan 2013]
  2. Feb 1, 2013
    The whole thing feels a bit bland. [March 2013, p.73]
  3. Jan 29, 2013
    A fun, light-hearted take on Formula 1, F1 Race Stars offers a great opportunity to beat any of well-known drivers, including the current champion of the world.