Fable: The Lost Chapters PC

8.7

1. DavidCasgrim
    Jan 17, 2006
    This game was infantile from the very beginning. Do not buy this game if you are over the age of 10. The quests are boring, combat is simplistic, and the graphics are pretty... but even on a good PC (not top of the range I admit) it stutters like a crazed monkey.
  2. MinhS.
    Feb 21, 2007
    This was an alright game. Can't really go anywhere with this game. The quests seems boring. It could have been better if it had a more complex plot to the whole thing. I agree that it is good if your under 10 if not don't buy this game. It gets kinda boring......
  3. yeahright
    Aug 29, 2005
    The plague of the last years, and this one is no exception. Produce a game for the console and with a minimum of efforts bring it to pc, trying to grab as much money as easily as possible. Yes I'm talking about another lame console port.
    Sure it looks nice, but like all the other ports, it just has that overall cosole feel (controls, save system, etc ) that every self respecting pc gamer hates so much.
  4. May 28, 2012
    Repetitive gameplay, unbalanced combat, a predictable and agonizingly cliche story, a pointless karma system, and tedious (and sometimes broken) side quests make Fable: The Lost Chapters an often boring and entirely passable RPG.
  5. EM
    Nov 20, 2007
    A boring, super-linear play experience with flat characters and a broken leveling system. The magic is totally unbalanced, and combats are impossible unless you use the one spell that makes them too easy. And let's not forget that if you complete all the side-quests, your character ends up 55 by the time you save your 40 year old mother.
  6. Nov 30, 2013
    I followed Fable from the time Peter Molyneux began over-hyping it years before it was ever released. I was so excited to be playing a RPG that developed and grew. Where decisions were difficult and must be lived with for the rest of your life. All those things were a bunch of lies. This game is horrendous. You live a whole life in under a day of game time. You can beat this game in 8I followed Fable from the time Peter Molyneux began over-hyping it years before it was ever released. I was so excited to be playing a RPG that developed and grew. Where decisions were difficult and must be lived with for the rest of your life. All those things were a bunch of lies. This game is horrendous. You live a whole life in under a day of game time. You can beat this game in 8 hours, 8 hours! A RPG that took 4 years to make and none of the promised content present. Please never purchase a Peter Molyneux game. After all the lies gamers suffered from Black and White, Fable was the final straw for me. Expand

1. A very accessible and pretty RPG. Perhaps it could benefit from added complexity and higher difficulty.
  2. PC Gamer
    Fun, but it lacks depth compared to other PC roleplaying games. [Nov 2005, p.78]
    You can see for yourself that Fable has damn fine looking graphics. The attention to detail can not really be underestimated in this respect. The character models look brilliant and the aesthetic changes in your hero’s look over time add just that little bit extra to the game’s finesse.