7.0

1. Jan 6, 2015
    Please read till the end :)

I got this game for USD 5 and being aware of the criticism from some users, stating the Game was not completed. And I am glad to had bought it. I spent 14 hours playing this game and exploring the available worlds of Avalon and I can say: - The game was undoubtedly developed as a first part of a continuous saga, which seems it never came. - The game
    Please read till the end :)

- The game play is quite simple and the options limited
    - The skills and weapons systems feel a bit unpolished.
    - Re-playability is not high

Anyway, errors are always easy to point.

Still, at the end the most important thing is to enjoy the experience and definitely that was what happened to me while playing this game. This game gives you the feel the developers actually invested a lot of effort and somehow it just kept coming to my mind that this is one of those games that was developed with passion and love. It might sound silly but that's my main point.

Any of you that is fond of not too complex RPGs with a gorgeous environment should give this title the opportunity to surprise you.

1. Sep 13, 2011
    There are simply too many flaws, and too little gameplay for even the bargain price. [Nov 2011, p.70]
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    All the fights against generic enemies look the same and get boring even faster than the shallow plot and repetitive quests. If you're looking for sleeping pills that also induce nausea I can recommend Faery. [July 2011, p.75]
  3. Jun 27, 2011
    Faery is a fun RPG, but it is more fun and cheaper on the console.