Fair Strike PC

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. LIONPRIDE
    Mar 21, 2004
    Though it looks great-graphics wise ... the gameplay is sub-par with Comanche 4 ... or anything else out there. Multiplay is almost non-existent. I want to like this game, but I find that I want to throw it out the window 9 times out of 10. Very Poor Flight Model and targeting system. For $29.00, I would save your money till it drops quite a bit. Buy Gunship or Comanche vs. Hokum.

1. Skimping on a tutorial may have some gamers a bit frustrated, but after you take the time to toggle some things on and off and re-map the keys you will find it really is not that hard. Those hard core helicopter fans will find the simulation mode quite challenging.
  2. Remember "Jungle Strike" and "Desert Strike" for any of the old school consoles? Make the game prettier and add control that is much more involved and you will have a good idea of what to expect.
  3. The graphics in FairStrike are really something else. The background artwork look more like scenic renders than skies and clouds. The water glimmers as light reflects off the surface.