7.4

1. Feb 3, 2015
    If you want to experience the REAL Fallout: 3, then I certainly recommend you buy this DLC.
    Not only does it provide a decent story, new world, more items and yada yada yada.. But it extends the original Fallout: 3 story that was painfully short, thanks to Broken Steel it makes it longer! The only part that I, and most people dislike is how the hell did you survive all that radiation? I would definitely give this a 10/10 if that part was fully resolved.

1. Broken Steel is important in the sense that it continues the individual campaign of Fallout 3, however, its technical features and lack of novelty are a bit of a shame. The extension that we are discussing here offers a slightly longer duration than its preceding expansions, but it is less intense that the action in Operation Anchorage and less interesting than the captivating The Pitt.
  2. Put simply, if you love Fallout 3, Broken Steel is an essential purchase.
  3. Broken Steel certainly changes the game for the better and is a must buy for all Fallout 3 owners. Even the subtle changes to normal characters in the Wasteland are noticeable such as those slackers in Megaton who complain about the water. Bottom Line is that there is much to explore, must to experience and much to disintegrate in the game and this is why the final score is so high for the expansion.