3.1

1. MFZ
    Nov 26, 2012
    OK, I'm gonna address some things the other reviewers mentioned. The graphics are based on a cartoon ( like you didn't know that ?? ) and they are done well. Consider that they had to adapt a 2D cartoon to a 3D world. I used a 360 controller, so I had no problems controlling the game. No sluggishness, wild camera swings, etc. like one of the reviewers mentioned. I played it on a tripleOK, I'm gonna address some things the other reviewers mentioned. The graphics are based on a cartoon ( like you didn't know that ?? ) and they are done well. Consider that they had to adapt a 2D cartoon to a 3D world. I used a 360 controller, so I had no problems controlling the game. No sluggishness, wild camera swings, etc. like one of the reviewers mentioned. I played it on a triple core AMD with a Radeon 7770. I had absolutely zero performance issues at 1920x1080 with all graphics settings maxed.

The game can be dull at times, but it's a shooter. I just don't know what some people are expecting from a game like this.
  2. Mar 29, 2014
    well its very short and gameplay is not really the games strong point only good thing is the humor from the family guy show, only buy if it's on sale or you are a hopeless fan of the show!

1. Jan 18, 2013
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Jan 6, 2013
    Gameplay mechanics are very basic but the most important thing is that they are solid and don't get in the way of enjoying Family Guy's distinctive humour – and the game is full of it. [1/2013, p.47]
  3. Dec 25, 2012
    Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse hates you. It's poorly made, nasty, expensive and exploitative. I hate it right back.