2.7

1. Dec 17, 2013
    One of the worst games I ever played. The voice acting is good off course but everything else is a disgrace. Gameplay mechanics are terrible, technical performance is bad and the constant chaos and getting stuck everywhere in this game makes this a horrible game.
  2. Nov 21, 2012
    The game is exactly what the show does great in telling. A JOKE! The fact that this game even exists is just absolutely ludicrous and probably the most money sucking thing fox has ever had the joy of releasing. Don't blame the show or Seth Macfarlane, but its a terrible game, hands down!
  3. Jul 28, 2013
    Can't believe I actually bought this crap. This game is a pure joke. The fact that it exists is a startling realization of the worst man can do. Terrible, god awful game. Do not buy.
  4. E71
    Feb 16, 2013
    This isn't a review but a WARNING to those who don't use the new-school WASD system:

Control customization in this game is a complete b***h...

Doesn't let you re-bind MOUSE1/MOUSE2 or even the Reload function... Ten minutes into the game, I'm putting it back down and returning it for a refund.
  5. ECU
    Nov 25, 2012
    Other than the voice acting this game is a disgrace. With its 90s era graphics and gameplay mechanics it's really hard to play the game even if you're a fan. But the technical issues(mostly performance) make it impossible to enjoy this game. It's yet an another shameless attempt to get even richer by Activision.
  6. Nov 23, 2012
    I usually don't take the time to write reviews but this game is so bad that I was inspired to warn other people about it. I have only played the game for a few minutes but I don't think I want to subject myself to much more than that.I guess my biggest complaint is that the game is very slow to respond (move the mouse and the reaction on screen happens like a quarter second later). My system is kind of middle of the road (was the very top of the line 2 years ago) but I just upgraded my video card to a high end model about 6 months ago and the and I have 8 GB of memory in this computer so my guess is that I am not the only one who will have this problem. The slow responsiveness combined with the third person camera results in a lot of wild camera swings as you try to zero in on your target. As far as the rest of it goes, the dialog and story feel pretty cheesy and the graphics look a little off sometimes (flat, wrong proportions, perspective doesn't look quite right). The first thing you have to do feels like busywork (you have to get Mort to help you but he requires you to use your gun to pop 10 ballons around his party before he will help). Expand

1. Jan 18, 2013
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Jan 6, 2013
    Gameplay mechanics are very basic but the most important thing is that they are solid and don't get in the way of enjoying Family Guy's distinctive humour – and the game is full of it. [1/2013, p.47]
  3. Dec 25, 2012
    Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse hates you. It's poorly made, nasty, expensive and exploitative. I hate it right back.