8.2

1. Nov 23, 2014
    The game doesn't run very well on a high-end AMD videocard (7900 series) - even at lowest settings it can become a slideshow at times (particularly while flying a kite and doing circles before you land) ... Apparently this game was tailored for Nvidia users and AMD users can pretty much go @#$! themselves. Classy, Ubisoft. I see this gem for what it is, though: if you ignore the minorThe game doesn't run very well on a high-end AMD videocard (7900 series) - even at lowest settings it can become a slideshow at times (particularly while flying a kite and doing circles before you land) ... Apparently this game was tailored for Nvidia users and AMD users can pretty much go @#$! themselves. Classy, Ubisoft. I see this gem for what it is, though: if you ignore the minor inconveniences with crafting and having to bounce back and forth for components, this is a beautiful game. It would get an 8.5 if it didn't lag with a beefy videocard. Expand
  2. May 31, 2014
    The game is a lot of fun from times to times. The island world is really beautiful and the cut scenes and npc acting is so great that it some times feels like beeing in a movie. The down side is that the island istoo crowded with enemy NPC:s (which consists of animals and guerilla warriors). You can't go any 100 meters in any direction without bumping in to a fight with something whichThe game is a lot of fun from times to times. The island world is really beautiful and the cut scenes and npc acting is so great that it some times feels like beeing in a movie. The down side is that the island istoo crowded with enemy NPC:s (which consists of animals and guerilla warriors). You can't go any 100 meters in any direction without bumping in to a fight with something which destroys the flow that the game could have had.
    The multiplyer of the game is good but generic.
  3. Aug 14, 2014
    This is a really good game excellent graphics still in 2014 but... the old problem, the outposts system.. it taked nearly 45 hours to finish this game i loved the story, gameplay is one step further than FC2.

I really disliked the outposts system, i need a new recipe from Ubisoft. They are great of making videogames now they need to move a step further and create new innovative ways to explore their huge open worlds.
  4. Jan 15, 2015
    The game is more stealth/adventure than action. I liked villain characters but heroes were not very interesting. The best character would be Vaas Montenegro who died foolishly and was not involved in the story that much. The story sometimes gets too slow and bores you and sometimes gets too fast and makes you upset. Rakyat people don't participate in freeing outposts and the player must doThe game is more stealth/adventure than action. I liked villain characters but heroes were not very interesting. The best character would be Vaas Montenegro who died foolishly and was not involved in the story that much. The story sometimes gets too slow and bores you and sometimes gets too fast and makes you upset. Rakyat people don't participate in freeing outposts and the player must do everything on his own. Side missions are many and useless.
    Graphics are very good, every event and place is designed with the most accuracy. You'll never get tired of exploring the jungle. There are many guns in different classes and there's even a crossbow which is very handy and stealthy. Each weapon may have some upgrades (like silencer) that you can buy from the stores. Skills are numerous and help you in the levels very much, including how to kill an enemy below you, how to kill a heavy gunner and so on.
    The game is interesting, for sure. But it would be much better if they worked on the story and characters a bit more.
  5. Dec 8, 2012
    Man, I don't know what these negative reviewers expect from games. This game is awesome. The action is awesome, the story is pretty good, the sandbox is great, and I didn't see anything wrong with the animal skin crafting system. Also, I didn't have any problems with the stealth system, at all. It functioned as it should. People complaining about activating towers are just whiny children.Man, I don't know what these negative reviewers expect from games. This game is awesome. The action is awesome, the story is pretty good, the sandbox is great, and I didn't see anything wrong with the animal skin crafting system. Also, I didn't have any problems with the stealth system, at all. It functioned as it should. People complaining about activating towers are just whiny children. It takes about 1 min. to climb and activate them, and receiving guns for it isn't so ridiculous, you have to get them some way, and if you don't like climbing the towers, don't. You can get guns by taking them from enemies as well. And as far as side quests being repetitive, what do you expect, they're side quests. This can be said for most sandbox games out there. You can't expect every side quest, especially in a game with so many of them, to feel like a totally new and original story quest. This is an unrealistic idea. The scripted scenes are fun to play, also. I'm so tired of these people that act like they're such video game connoisseurs, that any one who enjoyed this game is, obviously, a casual gamer. Like they know something about games that we don't. I have a badass gaming rig, and every console as well, hence, I'm a gamer, a serious one. I enjoy all good games on all platforms,pc mostly, but I'm not beyond throwing in that nes classic, and playing for hours. Being so intent to play only one platform doesn't make you a gaming elitist, it makes you a close minded retard. No one I know has played MORE games than me, and I don't see what this hate of consoles is all about. Granted, I do buy every game for PC when I can, but I still buy console exclusives, and enjoy playing them. Get off your high horse, and quit acting like you're so much more of a gamer, it's f$%^ing stupid. People like you are the reason I can't trust these pretentious, official reviewers anymore. Everyone is getting too picky and it makes me sick. The only advice I can give these idiots, is quit expecting every game to be a groundbreaking masterpiece. There is nothing wrong with this game, and it functions exactly how I expected it to. If you like shooters that are open world, and have many side objectives and things to do, you should like this game, unless you're trying to prove how elite and ahead of the gaming curve you are. I could sit here and try to pick apart the game, and point out how certain things could've been handled differently, to be made more difficult for you "elite gamers" out there, but instead, I'm gonna just play the damn game and enjoy it. I wanna see what happens to my friends. Collapse

2. Jan 29, 2013
    Exhilarating, colorful, mindless – that's Far Cry 3 in three words.
  3. Jan 24, 2013