Far Cry 3 PC

8.2

1. Jul 30, 2016
    Recensione temporanea da sostituire non appena disponibile quella definitiva. Recensione temporanea da sostituire non appena disponibile quella definitiva.
  2. Jul 25, 2016
    This game is SO MUCH FUN! I mean there is so much to do!
    The gameplay is so much fun. So much to do!
    The graphics are great a little dated.
    And the story is definitely the best out of all the Far Cry games.
  3. Jul 14, 2016
    This game got me started on the Far Cry franchise and I can safely say that it is better than Far Cry 4.

Why? The Feeling it gives you. It makes you feel scared, alert, and on a real mission. Far Cry 4 does not make you feel that way, Far Cry 4 makes you wonder why you're here, what you're trying to do and who you are. Far Cry 3 attaches you to main characters, tells you who

Why?

Far Cry 3 attaches you to main characters, tells you who you're becoming and sets you free on a land to become that person. Far Cry 3 is the God of the Far Cry franchise, and this game deserves a remake about a decade from now. Classic game, worth every penny.
  4. Jun 30, 2016
    Beautiful scenery, interesting and unique characters, exciting and non-repetitive plot, good range of weapons, endless amount of things to do besides the main story, fun gameplay such as killing the animals and performing take downs on enemies... idk man i could go on forever this game is great :P
  5. Jun 28, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. besides the lag and crashes on steam its simply amazing but pls fix the crashes thanks p.s. when you kill vaas I think you should be able to go back to America or take over all of his outposts and lands Expand
  6. Jun 23, 2016
    loved this game only the ending was really a let down, i cant say more without ruining the game for people but its worth a buy, strong recommendation.
  7. Jun 22, 2016
    Best Far Cry Game of the whole series. FC4 was bad and Primal speaks for itself, noone bought it.
    They made this Game greate and did bad Game after. Atleast they didn't use denuvo back then.
  8. Jun 20, 2016
    Far Cry 3 is a lovely postcard from the tropical island of Rook to any FPS fans, filling itself with blood, guns, insane pirate leaders, beautiful sceneries and a young protagonist that is able to perform a lot of incredible tricks.
  9. May 26, 2016
    This is one of the best open world games that you can find out there the game gets everything right the gameplay,the story,the characters and the open world.the game is brimming with things to do like shoot bad guys,upgrade weapons,liberate outposts etc.The best character in this game is Vaas who is the antagonist of this game and you play as Jason Brody a guy who has been kidnapped on anThis is one of the best open world games that you can find out there the game gets everything right the gameplay,the story,the characters and the open world.the game is brimming with things to do like shoot bad guys,upgrade weapons,liberate outposts etc.The best character in this game is Vaas who is the antagonist of this game and you play as Jason Brody a guy who has been kidnapped on an island along with his friends while they were on a vacation after Jason escapes the prison he meets some people who help him to find his friends.The main problem with this game is the final boss fight which is TERRIBLE because it just a lazy QTE brawl otherwise this game is a must play easily one of the best open world games of all time. Expand
  10. Apr 19, 2016
    Fantastic game, way better than F .C 2, loved the story line, great replay value, awesome graphics, side missions got slightly repetitive but perhaps easy side quests and good main story line is what made it great
  11. Apr 12, 2016
    GOOD: Very entertaining game, fun to play, nice graphics, nice quality overall, like the tower/camp structure, variate approach to objectives (be creative).
    BAD: Too easy, sometime map feels empty in some areas, animals are a little to hard to kill xD, boss fights not very inspired.
  12. Mar 14, 2016
    This game blew me away! I didn't expect to love it so much! Great characters, great story, great variety, and I can still go back to replay this, it's so fun! Vaas is one the greatest villains in any video game I've ever played! And the story is really emotional and deep, and Jason's whole trans-formative arc is epic. Only loses a point due to a rubbish co-op campaign, otherwise, perfect 10.
  13. Mar 9, 2016
    Excellent game worth every penny of its price GOOD JOB UBISOFT. Far cry 3 is really one of my favourite games of all time back in 2012, i was so hyped for this game i couldn't wait to play this game on my pc.
    Gameplay is fantastic absolutely incredible , story is very nice but gets weird at the end,the world is extremely big, weapons are amazing, animations are amazing, performance is alright not the best but not the worst, overall the game is great it is definitely a MUST OWN!!!
  14. Feb 26, 2016
    Un jefe que está como una putisima cabra, escenarios tropicales fantásticos y una historia llena de violencia de principio a fin. Varios finales. Buena jugabilidad donde tu eliges que estilo llevar (sigilo o a saco). Recomendado 100%
  15. Jan 24, 2016
    The storyline is great. Beatifull. Awesome. I like it. Vaas? GREAT bad guy. Theres not that many great bad guys around anymore in the video game industry. The boss of Vaas? Meh, he dosen't feel like Vaas. Graphics? Great. Sandbox? Fricking awesome. I got nothing to complain abo... well actually: After you kill all the pirates on the 2 islands, theres nothing to do. There is no enemies. IfThe storyline is great. Beatifull. Awesome. I like it. Vaas? GREAT bad guy. Theres not that many great bad guys around anymore in the video game industry. The boss of Vaas? Meh, he dosen't feel like Vaas. Graphics? Great. Sandbox? Fricking awesome. I got nothing to complain abo... well actually: After you kill all the pirates on the 2 islands, theres nothing to do. There is no enemies. If theres no enemies, the game is boring. The game is over. I played it for 26 hours. Now THATS a good amount of time. Expand
  16. Jan 20, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One of the best open world game I have ever played. The game runs smoothly on a mid-end PC, along with nice-looking graphics. But something I disappointed about the game that the Stealth Mechanics is not important, because you can go combat at anytime and you are hard to die. It is possible to kill an entire army of pirates with a knife in combat state. Expand
  17. Jan 3, 2016
    Excellent world design with great combat. Very good environment interaction. Lots to do. Serviceable story.

Graphics: 10
    Game play : 9
    Combat: 9
    World Design: 9
    Content: 9
    Immersion: 9
    Story: 7
  18. Dec 20, 2015
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  19. Dec 17, 2015
    Gameplay : 9
    Graphics : 8
    Story : 9
    Sound : 9
    Overall : 9
  20. Dec 13, 2015
    I'm a huge fan of the series, so I was extremely satisfied with this game. The game world was HUGE. The game play essentially consists of running around these two islands (second one unlocked later on, of course), climbing radio towers, and removing signal jammers from the top of said towers, thereby revealing more of the world on your map. It's basically the exact same thing as Far Cry 4.I'm a huge fan of the series, so I was extremely satisfied with this game. The game world was HUGE. The game play essentially consists of running around these two islands (second one unlocked later on, of course), climbing radio towers, and removing signal jammers from the top of said towers, thereby revealing more of the world on your map. It's basically the exact same thing as Far Cry 4. You'll also raid and conquer outposts, which was also exactly like Far Cry 4. The main plot consisted of assisting the island natives dispose of their pirate problem, the same being those that served as your adversaries at the aforementioned outposts. You're also trying to save your friends, all of whom came with you to the island for what was initially supposed to be a leisurely sojourn during an extended trust-fund financed vacation for twenty-somethings. Ignorant of the island's pirate occupation, however, both you and your friends are kidnapped during the beginning cut-scene. Separated at scattered across the island, you must seek them all out after you inevitably escape from your captors early on.

The island graphics are awesome. I think Far Cry 3 was superior to Far Cry 4 for that reason alone. The forests of Tibet (or whatever country that was supposed to be) just simply weren't as stunning as a tropical paradise. The weapons were basically the same. In FC3, once you got a silenced high powered sniper rifle, you really did become the Great White God the developers were going for. The outpost pirates simply didn't stand a chance as you dispatched them from bushes from on-high. Obviously, you didn't have to employ this strategy. Anyway, this was a great game and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys open world sandbox FPS titles.
  21. Nov 27, 2015
    I really love this game. I've played through the campaign mode twice on different difficulties. I really love the online mode too. I have racked up 70 hours of game play. I would really recommend this game. Sometimes Steam even runs sales on the game which makes it even better!
  22. Nov 9, 2015
    Don't pay attention to any negative review (all those don't even know meaning of Far cry)

Series was good and difficult at the time ,this one was easy and also difficult Something new how if you were trapped on and island just like in old films,You are not skilled ,you develops yourself ND FIGHTS WITH great bosses. Great atmosphere, wildlife is very real many twists take

Series was good and difficult at the time ,this one was easy and also difficult

ND FIGHTS WITH great bosses. Great atmosphere, wildlife is very real many twists take place in the game even while missions
  23. Sep 12, 2015
    Great Graphics, Tons of action and side missions but most importantly, a beautiful open world you can explore freely. I have hundreds of hours in this game and can honestly say that its a winner.
  24. Sep 10, 2015
    Okay this game is amazing probably in my top 10 this year. The visuals are great the game play great even the characters are great.This a game i would have even bought on release.
  25. sft
    May 31, 2015
    In praise of the undying bear

In praise of the undying bear

I really liked Far Cry but really didn’t like Far Cry 2, so I was hoping that FAR CRY 3 would put the franchise back on track. Thankfully it did. The Rook Islands are beautifully realised and provide some of the most impressive and realistic graphics I’ve encountered to date. The islands are lush and colourful and teeming with wildlife, all of which makes for a deeply immersive environment. Even if you ignored all the missions there’s a lot of fun to be had just exploring and hunting. But there are plenty of missions (almost 40 main story missions, a dozen or so side missions, plus a bunch of hunting and supply missions) to be completed. The main story is pretty good for an open world game. It’s not outstanding by any means but it provides sufficient momentum for your stay on the island and includes some pretty cool trippy experiences. Alongside the missions there are numerous items to collect, if you feel so inclined, and there are radio towers to activate and outposts to liberate. I had as much fun completing these tasks as I did completing the missions (although I didn’t track down all the collectibles -- there are just too many of them). It’s not all good however. The game has an incomprehensibly stupid save system. There is only one save slot and you can’t save at all during a mission. So if you have to leave the game mid-mission you have to start right back at the beginning next time you play. I know other games have employed similar systems but I just don’t understand why. The option to save should always be there -- you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to. I also found the looting mechanics to be annoying. Although you don’t have to wait for the prompt to activate the process it’s still too easy to accidentally swap weapons rather than collect loot. And finally, not enough dialogue was recorded for the minor NPCs, and consequently you here them repeating the same statements over and over again. These gripes aside, however, there’s little to detract from what is a great gaming experience. I haven’t tried the multiplayer options yet so I can’t comment on them. I plan on giving them a try later and will update this review if necessary.
  26. May 20, 2015
    I love this game so much!The story is so awesome!
    Why this game is awesome:
    1.Crafting system(craft syringe,bags for your survival!) 2.So many types of guns! 3.You can be a run and gun,sniper or knifer! 4.You can be stealthy,chaos-ish! 5.Cool antagonist: Vaas & Hoyt 6.Kill Animal! 7.Blood! 8.Be a ruthless killer or a reluctant hero 9.Many cool easter eggs 10.Uncover the secret
    I love this game so much!The story is so awesome!
    Why this game is awesome:
    1.Crafting system(craft syringe,bags for your survival!)
    2.So many types of guns!
    3.You can be a run and gun,sniper or knifer!
    4.You can be stealthy,chaos-ish!
    5.Cool antagonist: Vaas & Hoyt
    13.Insane amount of fun!
    14.Great Graphics!
    and many more reasons
  27. May 11, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Story driven game with breath taking surroundings. Handful of missions through the story really stood out and busted a hearty laugh of joy. A few minor bugs and hiccups occurred, mostly involving waterfalls, fire or waterfalls of fire.
    Highlights For Me:
    Have to say I had a connection with the bow. Hard to use at first at long distance but so worth it when you get the special tips. Rain fire down on outposts. BLOCK OUT THE SUN.
    The different tatu traits added a depth to the game that showed through the early gameplay. Fades away towards the end. If you collect the side items you can have all the skills by the end of the game.
    Villains make or break a game, that is a fact. You need to enjoy who your eventually going to end. Far Cry exceeds and making the villains in this game stand out. With enough insanity to make you laugh when you know you really shoulden't.
    Few minor flaws to point out:
    Character backstory was lacking. Why should I care about these people other then they are my "friends". Majority of the time when a name was mentioned I was pondering on who the hell they were. Having to go to the in-game handbook to match a face with a name.
    I was furious when I couldn't load a vehicle with C4 and ride it into a enemy outpost, jumping out before impacting and blowing the death trap. Leaving behind the bodies of my targets. But Nah. C4 just simply bounced off the vehicles or flew out when speeding.
    The Co-Op portion of this game was sadly a disappointment. Slew of glitches, bugs occurring every few minutes. Playing on hardest setting proved to be more annoying then cleaning the house. 1 shotgun blast from any direction was a instant kill, sometimes with that person appearing out of thin air. Background to characters was explained well before the game started. Something the main story was missing.
    Overall the game was great. Visually pleasing. Equally terrifying with jungle noises all around you. Screamed more times then I would like to admit when crocs would take a bit of my White Devil jungle conquering self.
  28. Mar 30, 2015
    This game is absolute awesome.The whole story line of this game is easily under stable.The visual graphic of the game is also promising.The open world that is provided in the game has each an every detailing.And there are many things to do in the open world including the missions.
  29. Feb 6, 2015
    [opinion only about the single player campaign] Although I despise open-world shooters, the game was enjoyable. I play games mostly for the story. Don't hate me, but I 'tweaked' it a bit (well, yeah, uhm... I cheated and got a lot of cash) to avoid the nonsensical side-quests and boring activities and focus on the plot, which by no means is great, but after all it is engaging. I kind of[opinion only about the single player campaign] Although I despise open-world shooters, the game was enjoyable. I play games mostly for the story. Don't hate me, but I 'tweaked' it a bit (well, yeah, uhm... I cheated and got a lot of cash) to avoid the nonsensical side-quests and boring activities and focus on the plot, which by no means is great, but after all it is engaging. I kind of liked the change in the protagonist, who grew to be the ultimate "waria", who got overly engaged with all the bloodshed and revenge. With the supernatural elements that can explain why a regular kid becomes an awesome commando-stalker-hunter, I actually felt like I should killing all those poor people. Most of the killing was pointless, but in this one case - it doesn't matter. Get some silenced guns, get a Desert Eagle and wreak havoc! That said, there is something wrong with the shooting mechanics themselves - they're not as fun as in other FPS, but clearly, this is a personal preference. The game looks and sounds great, the voice-acting is exceptional and there are some memorable characters. Don't hesitate and follow the path of the warria! Expand
  30. Jan 22, 2015
    this is one of the best fps games I've ever played but the end boss battle is too anti-climatic. graphics are amazing on low setting,nice gun-play,there are animals in this game too. good thing they made this game. It was worth playing it.

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Feb 6, 2013
  2. Jan 29, 2013
    Exhilarating, colorful, mindless – that's Far Cry 3 in three words.
  3. Hyper Magazine