8.2

1. Dec 4, 2012
    I wouldn't trust any review here below a 7. Skyrim with guns is an apt description of this game. I like the leveling mechanic, stealth killing a whole base is a good challenge, but it's the chaos of the world that makes the game come alive. I was stalking a base, tagging enemies when a freakin' tiger attacked the base. The enemy panicked and threw molotov's around, forcing me to escape aI wouldn't trust any review here below a 7. Skyrim with guns is an apt description of this game. I like the leveling mechanic, stealth killing a whole base is a good challenge, but it's the chaos of the world that makes the game come alive. I was stalking a base, tagging enemies when a freakin' tiger attacked the base. The enemy panicked and threw molotov's around, forcing me to escape a brush fire and approach the attack from a different angle. I very much enjoyed that moment. Climbing your first tower is awesome because the game looks incredible under ultra settings - my pc is about 2 years old too and the framerate is better than Skyrim on a whole. Expand
  2. Feb 9, 2013
    Amazing game. A incredibly beautiful open-world where just looking around is satisfying, not to mention all the activities you can do. The gameplay is varied, hunting, taking bases, side-missions, crafting, discovering, and games like poker/aim challenge/races etc.
    The storyline is also pretty solid with a nice plot and greatly designed characters(especially the bad ones). The voice acting is top notch too.

Only good things to say about this game in my opinion. I think it's a must-play for all the shooter fans.
  3. Dec 6, 2012
    Let me get this straight, I HATE having to post a score just to balance misguided hate. So many of these zeroes, you get the mob mentality of "I never played Far Cry" or "I've never liked the series." Really? I mean, really? If you never liked the series, why even open your mouth? My suggestion would be just don't play it.
  4. May 25, 2013
    I originally played Far Cry 3 on Xbox 360 and was turned off by its god-awful performance and graphics, months later I bought it cheap on Steam to give it another a try and I'm glad I did. If you are a graphics snob like me you will not be disappointed, I can barely run this game on Ultra and tears come to my eyes when i see the beautiful colors and sharp textures. I knocked out over 22I originally played Far Cry 3 on Xbox 360 and was turned off by its god-awful performance and graphics, months later I bought it cheap on Steam to give it another a try and I'm glad I did. If you are a graphics snob like me you will not be disappointed, I can barely run this game on Ultra and tears come to my eyes when i see the beautiful colors and sharp textures. I knocked out over 22 hours before beating it within around 3 days! I was hooked! If you like that kind of game where your exploring and ass-kicking is rewarded by gradually upgrading you until you're are practically unstoppable, then grab this. It's a refreshing take on FPS, games like this and 'Rage' just blow my mind. The story was awesome but I would have liked more cut-scenes, they were done perfectly. The characters, their motion capture and facial work, not to mention the voice acting, is downright amazing. Expand
  5. Dec 4, 2012
    This game was completely off my radar for 2012. [I actually never finished Far Cry 2... hated the lack of reason to explore and terrible storyline. And oh god how bad was malaria?] Well guess what... THIS IS GAME OF THE YEAR 2012 MATERIAL! Single player took approximately 30 hrs (55% completion based on stats). The storyline is intense, amazing, and had me in tears at points throughout theThis game was completely off my radar for 2012. [I actually never finished Far Cry 2... hated the lack of reason to explore and terrible storyline. And oh god how bad was malaria?] Well guess what... THIS IS GAME OF THE YEAR 2012 MATERIAL! Single player took approximately 30 hrs (55% completion based on stats). The storyline is intense, amazing, and had me in tears at points throughout the whole journey. They've basically either removed or improved everything in Far Cry 2 that I loathed, and kept everything that I loved. The HUD is absolutely terrible and uPlay is annoying, but after switching uPlay to offline mode I stopped having issues. Gameplay is nice. You start out with nothing, as a scared holiday goer... but you turn into an absolute killing machine with a bow, a knife, suppressed MP5 and flamethrower at your side the enemy doesn't know what beast is after them. Basically you can play this game as an out and out Rambo-fest, or be a bit more predator-type assassin/sneak mode. The sound effects are brilliant. Hunting prey, sneaking up on them... listening to their growls or moans... is thrilling. The music that pumps through my headphones while in the midst of explosions going off everywhere as I trigger my C4 explosives is tight and some brilliant choices. (Die Antwood - I Fink U Freeky, M.I.A., Skrillex etc.). Hmm.... if you liked a combination of Just Cause 2, Far Cry 1, and.... a little Batman Arkham City (Vaas / Joker) / Alice in Wonderland references (oh... some of the dialogue in this game is sooo well delivered!) then this game comes highly recommended. Other notable mechanics are the relics that you find scattered across the island Expand
  6. Jan 1, 2013
    I wasn't a fan of the previous Far Cry games. No idea why, they just didn't gel with me. FC3 however has me hooked from the start. I'm really enjoying the story telling and the realism of the cut scenes. The combat is smooth, graphically is a work of art. Sadly, I can't run it at max settings, but even on a mix of medium and high ... WOW! I enjoy the hunting missions prowling in theI wasn't a fan of the previous Far Cry games. No idea why, they just didn't gel with me. FC3 however has me hooked from the start. I'm really enjoying the story telling and the realism of the cut scenes. The combat is smooth, graphically is a work of art. Sadly, I can't run it at max settings, but even on a mix of medium and high ... WOW! I enjoy the hunting missions prowling in the undergrowth and there's a real sense of tension. The vehicles are varied and have weight, the sound is excellent, the score itself blends nicely and for me, the greatest achievement is the immersion. I feel like I'm on an island when I play. I want to explore and find the caves and old camp sites. I struggle to see why people are rating this so low??? Even at it's worst, it NEVER deserves less than a 7. It's a very enjoyable game and Ubisoft have done themselves proud. Grab it on Steam now as it's on sale (31/12/2012). UPDATE: I had to change my score from a 9 to a 10. I have been playing FC3 non stop for 3 days and the bug will not die down. I'm constantly thinking about the game and what to do next. I've bought a lot of games this year and FC3 surpasses all of them. There is so much to do and it's all fun. The racing is good, the hunting (animal), the bounty hunting, looking for loot, swimming, etc. I cannot find a single fault with this game. It stands out like a beam of light this year. People have compared this to Skyrim (with guns). While Skyrim has more depth (I played that for 150 hours) FC3 is the more 'fun' game. EASILY the best game this year and one of the best I've played ever to be honest. Expand
  7. Jan 21, 2013
    Honestly? This game is absolutely amazing. I play a ton of games in my free time, and Far Cry 3 definitely took the most time out of me. It provided me with over 60 hours of gameplay, full of pleasure and enjoyment. A fun, time-consuming, and often breathtaking experience. Definitely worth your time - play it!
  8. Oct 17, 2013
    This game reminds me of Skyrim in many respects. You given a set of tools, and largely left to your own devices as to how to complete the assorted tasks available. Conquering bases and towers across the map is never boring. Hunting is a slow, but enjoyable task it also allows for a lot of emergent gameplay experiences when other predators turn up and interrupt your hunt.

The story is

The story is pretty good too, at least for the first half of the game.
  9. Dec 28, 2012
    Simply amazing. Great storyline, everything made sense, graphics and visuals are stunning. AI can be challenging and the physics are great. Well worth the $50.
  10. Mar 24, 2014
    Far Cry 3 is a game that is lovingly crafted and rich in detail. It is one of the few sequels that fixes the problems of its predecessor without adding [m]any new ones. Gone are the dreaded Malaria, gun jamming and check point respawn mechanics. I initially held off on Far Cry 3 upon its release and grabbed it as a bargain buy on Steam. However, I would happily pre-order the next titleFar Cry 3 is a game that is lovingly crafted and rich in detail. It is one of the few sequels that fixes the problems of its predecessor without adding [m]any new ones. Gone are the dreaded Malaria, gun jamming and check point respawn mechanics. I initially held off on Far Cry 3 upon its release and grabbed it as a bargain buy on Steam. However, I would happily pre-order the next title going by the quality of this one.
    Playing Far Cry 3 on a high end system is like taking a passport into a dangerous, virtual realm. It is captivating and will have you coming back for more.
    I cannot wait to see what Ubisoft come up with after this.
    I have given Far Cry 3 the perfect 10 as I feel that it merits the score based on the sheer amount of content and attention to detail (and being a relatively bug free experience).
    Ubisoft, I salute you.
  11. Jun 3, 2013
    In my opinion simply the best FPP game of the last years, the best sandbox type game ever. 99% of this game is well thought through. The game is never boring, the is lots and lots of freedom. ==================GRAPHICS are just amazing, little different than say Crysis3 but imo definitely on par with it. The grass is thick and beatiful, the bigger plants move when you walk or drive throughIn my opinion simply the best FPP game of the last years, the best sandbox type game ever. 99% of this game is well thought through. The game is never boring, the is lots and lots of freedom. ==================GRAPHICS are just amazing, little different than say Crysis3 but imo definitely on par with it. The grass is thick and beatiful, the bigger plants move when you walk or drive through them, the trees move when you shoot them. The water is great, there are plenty of animals even regular fish under water. The island is absolutely beatiful, even with the HD6950 onboard, because optimisation is great. The effects sunlight reflexes, flares, smoke, explosions everything beatifully made. ===================SOUND and FX is top quality. The guns feel real, the animals roar, growl wuf and whatnot. The birds are singing. The vehicles all have authentic sounds that differ depending on which you drive. Every bit of the island is different there is not a single village or outpost that is the same. Finally, the protagonist has a nice voice, has a LOT to say through the game. Along with the graphics all this make you feel totally submerged in the story and want to explore every meter of the island.=======================GAMEPLAY is especially clever here. The AI is very good, the guns all feel different and shooting is satisfying, even the driving never gets old. There are lots of cars and hanggliders so the player never has to walk for hours (be sure the island is HUGE). The distances to every quest are just right so you never get bored. IF you don`t want you can fast travel any time you want. There are lots of home posts to rearm and heal. The collectible items are fun to explore for, the caves are very nice. The skill and crafting system is the single best thing in this game. You can get the skills or craft items or no your choice. The takedowns are very cleverly made, easy to learn, effective so you often will chose the knife instead of the guns.Finally here you do not have to shoot a guy with half the magazine to kill him, one bullet is often enough. The guns are plenty customizable, very satisfying to use different variants. There is not a single thing about the gameplay I did not like.============================SP CAMPAIGN is quite long, very clever for a FPP game, fun to play. The antagonist named Vaas is what drives you through the story. Other characters also feel alive and authentic. The flashbacks are very nice to see and play. The missions are very much varied and provide fun, emotions, dialogues, humour. Extraordinary quality for an FPP game, almost as ambitious as an RPG. And you do not have to do this it is your choice when and what you do. Overall this game owns Crysis series in every way possible, providing wonderful gameplay, beatiful optimised graphics and a good, well written lots of different things to do and a fun main story. Worth every penny of the 60 dollar price tag. Expand
  12. May 13, 2013
    Far Cry is back! Bigger, better and more challenging than when it first surfaced in 2004. After 30-tish hours of playing now, I can only say "the best shooter ever". Period.
    If you liked the original, you will like this one too. One thing that most ppl need to be aware of, is the very sloooow learning curve cause of the RPG elements which are introduced compared to the original game (I don't want to mention Far Cry 2 cause in my eyes that was a true dissapointment of a game). My friends tried it, but then decided to erase it cause it was too complex for a shooter, which you do seem to notice, especially if you're not much into FPS games.
    But this game has it all, a huge beautiful world to explore, with all the details necessary to convince you're on a real tropic island, packed with bad guys which you get dispose off in different ways, trying different tactics every single time. A true definition of a "sandbox" game, do whatever you want, kill who ever you want and go wherever you want. It's only up to you how you spend time in the game.
    I don't care about some scripted linear levels like in Crysis series, taking from point A to point B just because some developer or game designer decided this is exaclty what you need to accomplish in order to go forward. Here, you have the main storyline which is I must say, the best acted play I have ever seen in a game, but most of the time you're off doing stuff exploring the island, driving whatever has wheels, any kind of combustion engine or flying around couple of hundred meters above the lush jungle. Just amazing.
    This game has my warmest recommendation, and believe me, you will be pulled in the atmosphere of the game but first you need to "survive" the first couple of hours until you connect all the dots on how to actually play the game. Give it a shot!
  13. Dec 4, 2012
    I really liked this game alot. It has great visuals and most importantly a fantastic story. This is one of the few games that has held my attention for quite some time. It has alot of the open fun that Crysis had along with one of the best boss fights i have ever seen.
  14. Dec 4, 2012
    I started the week playing Black Ops 2 and taking a break now and again. Then I bought far Cry 3 and thought it wouldn't be much good but in all honesty I haven't played Black Ops 2 since and my biggest, hugest problem with Far Cry 3 is putting it down!! I've never had a game so immersive e pull me in even though I resisted at the beginning and thought it was not much good but after theI started the week playing Black Ops 2 and taking a break now and again. Then I bought far Cry 3 and thought it wouldn't be much good but in all honesty I haven't played Black Ops 2 since and my biggest, hugest problem with Far Cry 3 is putting it down!! I've never had a game so immersive e pull me in even though I resisted at the beginning and thought it was not much good but after the initial initiation I have played it all day everyday and can't stop. The last game that had me so immersed but not as much was Far Cry 2 but this is enormous fun.

I had one mission where I was attempting to catch a base with two heavies which are very difficult to bring down. I scouted the area took some photos to keep my enemies in target on my radar and outg of the blue a tiger attacked the base and killed the two heavies. I finished off the other one AFTER he had so kindly eliminated the tiger for me and claimed the base thanks all to the tiger.

Far Cry 3 is addictive, immersive, pure fun and it will tie you to your chair and is game of the year as far as I'm concerned as well as being worth $100 entertainment value. To get such quality in a game is rare and whether you like stealth or all guns blazing you'll love Far Cry 3.

I' ve also had times when I was sneaking up on a camp and a wild animal was sneaking up on me and gorged me to death. Animals stalk you too and you need to hunt them to increase the size of your containers. It's such a real jungle where you can't just run through it without watching your back for a tiger or leapard or dog that will attack you.
  15. Mar 16, 2013
    This game easily receives a 10. The story was engaging, the game play was a joy, and the graphics are amazing. I never touched the Co-op or the multi-player because I never cared to. Far Cry has never been about either. The story lasted a little over 30 hours for me and there are still more places I would like to go explore.
  16. Feb 5, 2013
    Insanely good game, 2012 GOTY for sure and best single-player game I've played in years. Awesome sandbox with a STRONG narrative when you choose to pursue it great characters, some nice twists and violent on some deep, disturbing levels.
  17. Mar 17, 2013
    This is what I wanted Skyrim to be. A beautiful world to run around in, but with an actually good storyline and a sense of reason for being there. Wandering around hunting or helping others had a point too. Far Cry has previously typically been a tech demo in my mind, so I thought it was overhyped, even after playing through the demo at E3'12. Boy, was I wrong. I'm glad I played throughThis is what I wanted Skyrim to be. A beautiful world to run around in, but with an actually good storyline and a sense of reason for being there. Wandering around hunting or helping others had a point too. Far Cry has previously typically been a tech demo in my mind, so I thought it was overhyped, even after playing through the demo at E3'12. Boy, was I wrong. I'm glad I played through the free copy that came with my video card purchase, it's one of my favourite games of the year. Expand
  18. Dec 9, 2012
    So good its just not funny. A Blend of Skyrim with Contemporary setting, FPS with RPG, Open World, whats not to like? GFX push the boundaries and acting that is actually very good Vaas should win an Oscar.
  19. Jan 20, 2013
    Wow! This is the most fun I have had with a video game this year. Perhaps I'm just easily impressed, but FC3 held my interest from start to finish. It has just the right amount of cut scenes to tell a story and the rest of the game is nonstop action. My only complaint is that I couldn't find a way around watching an entire cut scene when I first logged on. The save points weren't veryWow! This is the most fun I have had with a video game this year. Perhaps I'm just easily impressed, but FC3 held my interest from start to finish. It has just the right amount of cut scenes to tell a story and the rest of the game is nonstop action. My only complaint is that I couldn't find a way around watching an entire cut scene when I first logged on. The save points weren't very user friendly. Otherwise, this game is well worth playing and reminds me of Borderlands 2 with a touch of realism. Expand
  20. Jan 6, 2013
    Fantastic game, I loved and and still am playing through it's content but i am sufficiently through it to say thats it's been one of the best games this year, Only losing out to the walking dead for game of the year!
  21. Dec 9, 2012
    Gra warta wydania 130zł Bardzo dobrze rozwinieta i fajna fabuła.Optymalizacja tej gry troche kuleję ale jak na taki wielki obszar jest dobrze. Za mało jest broni.
  22. Dec 5, 2012
    I don't know why some people saying bad things about this game but after playing 50% of the game this is an excellent game.Water graphics could have been better but other than that ,this is a gorgeous game.

Graphics=10
    Story=6 (hated the protagonist)
    Control=9
    Sandbox game play=10
    Sound=8

Please play the game actually then criticize .
  23. Dec 25, 2012
    I am an avid player of FPS games, but not of single player games. I haven't really sat down and enjoyed a FPS game since Half-Life, and I didn't think it would be too much different with Far Cry 3, especially after not being impressed with Far Cry 2 on the 360.

I was wrong, though. I loved this game. The story was actually really good and the graphics are awesome. The AI are fantastic, and it's completely possible to beat this game with a bow and arrow. Pick it up, it's worth it for 50 dollars, and completely worth it at anything less than that.
  24. Jul 4, 2013
    This is the best a shooter can get really at least in single player. Everything about this game is so good and not only that, but it really is better than the sum of its parts. The graphics are by far the best in a shooter. Most of the time draw distance and floor detail are pathetic but not in this game. The best grass, water, lighting, draw distance and general realism as well as niceThis is the best a shooter can get really at least in single player. Everything about this game is so good and not only that, but it really is better than the sum of its parts. The graphics are by far the best in a shooter. Most of the time draw distance and floor detail are pathetic but not in this game. The best grass, water, lighting, draw distance and general realism as well as nice visual effects and a great environment make this a breath-taking experience just on that alone. On top of that, the game manages to combine the beautiful islands of Far Cry 1 and its ground-breaking graphical advancements with heart-pounding, suspenseful, stealthy/Rambo gameplay combination with Far Cry 2's open world nature and massive map, AND it adds some really nice RPG elements which do not retract from the core gameplay. As a Far Cry game, this is probably the one that defines the franchise. I've always hated RPGs with a burning passion, but Far Cry 3 manages to implement RPG features so seamlessly that it adds to the experience without making it feel slow or cumbersome. The game does a fantastic job of making everything simple and intuitive without the need for a massive tutorial or guide, since everything is introduced as and when needed. Right from the beginning, this game is immersive, realistic but also very respectful of the player for instance, you won't be forced to travel manually to a safehouse or redo an entire mission if you died checkpoint management is perfect, and so is saving the game. Difficulties are perfect too staying true to Far Cry tradition of the Hard setting favouring stealth over aggression. As you'd expect from an open-world game, there are side quests scattered throughout, but thankfully these aren't RPG like at all. They usually involve some shooting or driving given a certain weapon/vehicle and time limit, with thresholds for rewards. In terms of the main story, the progression is yet again perfect. You can pretty much do everything from the start and explore at your own leisure, upgrade your skills and inventory, or go straight from one mission to the next. The fact that pretty much everything being available without having to grind through unnecessary tasks or even finish the story makes this one of few games which a shooter fan can enjoy without having to deal with the cumbersome RPG side of things. As for the story itself, it's something which you want to follow in the same way as the original Far Cry. It plays like a stereotypical Hollywood action movie, but a really good one which for the entire length of the movie it has your undivided attention. The controls, game mechanics, progression, graphics, free-roam, sound and overall game design are truly at the peak of what's possible. The multiplayer is not as spectacular, but it's far more simple and enjoyable than say, Crysis 2 or Call of Duty. The most astonishing achievement is how it manages to implement standard features such as perks and customisable weapons, yet no matter whether you're top rank or just starting, the default classes are not limiting. It's purely gun-on-gun gameplay but the ability to revive teammates is also nice. It plays like a third-person shooter, where everything is simple and there aren't any overpowered killstreaks or sentry guns or stun grenades etc. My only criticism of the multiplayer is that it's quite slow and the weapons seem to be very precisely defined in purpose. For example, it's near impossible to use a sniper at close range, and near impossible to use an SMG at long range etc. so you're almost forced to play in a certain way depending on your weapon of choice. It's not a bad thing, but certainly takes some getting used to if you prefer games which accommodate for more creative and diverse playstyles. The ranks, progression, unlocks and all the standard stuff are present but not overcomplicated or bloated like in Black Ops 2. Everything is balanced and satisfying to use. The multiplayer is decent but nothing special, but is enjoyable and addicting Overall however, this game is all about the single-player experience, and multiplayer is a nice side-feature. The campaign is a lot faster than Far Cry 2 so the suspense isn't sustained for as long, but it isn't a pure shooter like Far Cry 1. It's a nice balance between the two, and I would recommend this game to anyone who likes first-person shooters and open world games. Expand
  25. Dec 4, 2012
    This is a GAME OF THE YEAR contender for sure. The first thing I noticed was that the voice acting is top notch. It really brings you into the experience and makes the story more compelling. Of course the graphics and game design are great. But we all expected that from a Far Cry game. Ubisoft has also learned alot from the public and what they asked for. No more DRM!!! On SteamThis is a GAME OF THE YEAR contender for sure. The first thing I noticed was that the voice acting is top notch. It really brings you into the experience and makes the story more compelling. Of course the graphics and game design are great. But we all expected that from a Far Cry game. Ubisoft has also learned alot from the public and what they asked for. No more DRM!!! On Steam the game starts at $50 instead of $60 for a hard copy on all platforms. The only downside I have heard of is having to launch via uplay.... which frankly isn't that bad. The worst part was trying to remember which email address my uplay account was linked to. So in this jam packed gaming season just before xmas I would say this is still a easy buy and well worth the time and money!!!! Expand
  26. Dec 4, 2012
    -massive island to explore
    -very high IQ of AI -funny to hunt animals, -great to watch lions, leopards or even dogs with rabies in actions against pigs, buffalos or local people:) -great weapons, super cool flamethrower , snakes will love it! -very playable on low end machine, old c2d , gtx275, dx9 , res 1600*900 all settings high, getting 30fps
    -very high IQ of AI
    -great weapons, super cool flamethrower , snakes will love it!
    -very playable on low end machine, old c2d , gtx275, dx9 , res 1600*900 all settings high, getting 30fps stable.
    -deers can commit suicide by jumping into waterfalls - they are so scared of lions
    -sharks omg go fish some! -graphics is fantastic all that perfect atmosphere, stealth, taking down enemies with silenced weapons or just a bow, they will limit their speech to" fock me, wtf was that" lol
    -i can continue with positives for more than hours. Better will be, go and play this game and see it by yourself.
  27. Sep 27, 2013
    A great game that checks all the right boxes. Finished it as of tonight and although I took my time, it's worth it. Some say the story was cliche and cheesy but it felt like a good fit for the game. It was not the best as it was repetitive, but so are all Far Cry games to a great degree. If you want to play a shooter with a good story tons of action and takes some time to finish, pick it up.
  28. Dec 4, 2012
    Came into this game rather reluctantly not expecting much, but boy was I surprised to find out that this is an awesome game. Firstly, the story, while not oscar worthy, is still fantastic and a breath of fresh air in the midst of tired, redundant modern military shooters. A FPS game with a compelling narrative for once? Yep, I'll take it. Gameplay is where this game truly shines. WellCame into this game rather reluctantly not expecting much, but boy was I surprised to find out that this is an awesome game. Firstly, the story, while not oscar worthy, is still fantastic and a breath of fresh air in the midst of tired, redundant modern military shooters. A FPS game with a compelling narrative for once? Yep, I'll take it. Gameplay is where this game truly shines. Well implemented RPG elements such as upgrading your character via hunting and skinning animals to create larger carrying wallets, bags, arrow quivers, etc., add to the immersion and give further incentive to continue playing. As far as shooting is concerned, each weapon feels different, and each one feels effective. So often in FPS games the core shooting mechanics are flawed, but fortunately, that isn't the case here. The game doesn't inhibit players, and you can easily skip the main missions and go exploring the island should you choose too. The sense of freedom is what really makes this an awesome experience. Expand
  29. Jan 30, 2013
    Firstly, let me say if there is anything in life you want to achieve today, do it before starting this game!
    It is so easy to lose yourself in this game, 4-5 hours slip by so easily.
    This is without any doubt, the best game I have ever played. It puts the makers of the Call of Duty games to shame, the quality is unbelievable. I spent 60 hours on the campaign and saw no glitches,
    It is so easy to lose yourself in this game, 4-5 hours slip by so easily.
    I spent 60 hours on the campaign and saw no glitches, mistakes, pixels out of place anywhere.
    The storyline keeps you hungering for more and has plenty of surprises in store. Then when you finish the campaign store there is so much more to discover, side missions, competitions, hidden relics etc.
    Everything I heard people complain about from Far Cry 2, they have both fixed and improved upon.
    Started co-op with a friend last night and found it to be amazing.
    The co-op missions are Hard, you will really need to work at completing them.
    I look forward to Multiplayer as I am sure the quality that is evident in every other aspect of this game will be present.

I give this 95/100 Best game I have every played!!!
  30. Jan 8, 2013
    Game of the Year 2012. Far Cry 3 strikes the perfect balance between sophistication and simplicity with a terrific plot that'll keep you glued to the end. As a shooter, I must say that the "weapons" look and feel amazing and in this area at least the game seems to take some inspiration from the original Call of Duty: Black Ops (a very good thing). Just amazing. The only complaint IGame of the Year 2012. Far Cry 3 strikes the perfect balance between sophistication and simplicity with a terrific plot that'll keep you glued to the end. As a shooter, I must say that the "weapons" look and feel amazing and in this area at least the game seems to take some inspiration from the original Call of Duty: Black Ops (a very good thing). Just amazing. The only complaint I have is that I don't care of the cast of characters the protagonist must save - I wouldn't care to know them in the real world. I'm not sure if Ubisoft created these characters as an inside joke or if they really believe they're likeable. A small mar on an otherwise impressive achievement that does more to move the FPS genre forward than any other game this year. Highly recommended. Expand
  31. Dec 4, 2012
    -very high IQ of AI
    -great weapons, super cool flamethrower , snakes will love it!

2. Jan 29, 2013
    Exhilarating, colorful, mindless – that's Far Cry 3 in three words.
  3. Jan 24, 2013