Farming Simulator 2011 PC

7.0

1. Jan 12, 2011
    Very very good German game about what it takes to run a farm. This game is for farmer people, while others can play for example emergency 2012 or cities XL 2011 :)
  2. Oct 4, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One of the best simulators agriculture "of" history. Innovative, brought lovers of agricultural machinery and equipment and real faithful. An open world where you are free to do whatever you want. Play with your friends, manage a farm, obtain income through the cycle of planting and harvesting of cereals, dairy farming, generate clean energy and renewable at the biogas plant; plant vegetables, herbs, create bees.
    Besides all this, we have a strong community for baixarmos many mods.
    The best simulator is agicultura Farming Simulator 2011.
  3. Jun 18, 2012
    It really baffles me how such a great game as farming simulator 2011 could be so overlooked by the mainstream media, but it just goes to show the rotten state of vidya gaem journalism in recent time. At first look FS11 looks like just another simulator but when you get deeper into it you will find that this might as well be the best game ever made. If you haven't played this masterpieceIt really baffles me how such a great game as farming simulator 2011 could be so overlooked by the mainstream media, but it just goes to show the rotten state of vidya gaem journalism in recent time. At first look FS11 looks like just another simulator but when you get deeper into it you will find that this might as well be the best game ever made. If you haven't played this masterpiece you have no right to call yourself a vidya gamer Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Aug 5, 2011
    Anyway, when it comes to the bottom line, Farming Simulator 2011 is really not bad at all.
  2. Mar 4, 2011
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. PC PowerPlay
    Feb 24, 2011
    Also, I'm pretty sure my farm is under surveillance by Interpol, because identical gunmetal grey FWDs keep spooling past on the highway just near my barn. [Mar 2011, p.73]