7.8

1. Jan 17, 2013
    I've played this game on the PC and the iPad3 and it is an assload of fun on both. This is definitely one of my favorite tower defense games since Plants vs Zombies. The learning curve is just right and keeps things challenging without getting discouraging; not an easy feat. Tinkering with my strategies with the variety of towers makes me want to try older levels with my new toys. Highly recommended. Expand
  2. Feb 25, 2013
    If you liked Fieldrunner, or are fan of the Tower Defence Genre this game is a must have. It has fixed path maps, open path maps, and open maps with fixed points, easily as wide a collection as defence grid(another great TD game). Has around 28 towers all with strength AND weaknesses, and much to my suprise are all very unique.Diffrent gameplay modes, difficulty levels for maps and having to unlock towers makes for countless more replay then the first. Around 20 hours to pass story on casual. Expand
  3. Jan 12, 2013
    The first part of the game was great, second is just excelent, everything is done better, more towers more enemies more fun!!. Now there is nothing to do but wait for the Android version, if you like Tower Defense this is a mandatory purchase for you . Hope you will enjoy it as much as i do !!!
  4. Jan 12, 2013
    Subatomic does it again! Get in on one of the Best Tower Defense Games out there. New towers to earn, New World Map, and New ways to play with classic gameplay and hours of entertainment! Check it out!
  5. Jan 17, 2013
    awsome game so simple to play but be warned as fieldrunners 1 soooo adictive hope to see a level editor soon you don't have to spend mega bucks to enjoy playing a great little game Fab keep em running
  6. Jan 18, 2013
    Its really nice you can get so many hours entertentment for so little money, if you think you can 3 star everything first time think again :) and you keep on playing un till you get 3 stars..
  7. Jan 24, 2013
    Probably the best tower defense out there, the firts one was great this one is amazing and extremely hard (but fun). Maps go from super easy to super hard, and the level difficulty even for lower maps is also very challenging. One of my favorite games so far.
  8. Jan 27, 2013
    Super good game !!!!!!! ))))) i like Tower Defence)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0no rus version ((((
  9. Feb 3, 2013
    Very good game. Great new graphics! The best option in Tower Defense style. Enjoy!
  10. Feb 3, 2013
    Amazing Strategy Game! If you like Tower Defense you will like this one a lot! Beautiful graphics and very funny details! This Game can be very, very hard!
  11. Feb 10, 2013
    This one is very very addictive... I really recommend it... Still I do not understand the endless mode, and how these f.. runners are able to avoid all the towers and stay alive after level 200 but the game is real fun. I played with it on IPhone. It was a great pleasure to find it on Steam. Thanks guys.

1. Mar 30, 2013
    Beguiles with its military polish and visual appeal. [Apr 2013, p.85]
  2. Feb 20, 2013
    Fieldrunners 2 is one of the best tower defense on the market: fun, nice to play and challenging. However, the PC version in no way justifies the price, very high for a product too similar to version for mobile devices.
  3. Feb 20, 2013
    Fieldrunners is a great game that offers more Tower Defense fun, challenges and puzzles. The game looks great and the soundtrack is wonderful. You can drown for hours in this game.