Fieldrunners PC

5.8

1. Jun 8, 2012
    Amazing game at its heart, new units add to the already great line up and increase strategy! My only complaint with this release is the Lag issue that a lot of machines are experiencing, this really needs to be addressed. Other than that this title is an amazing Tower Defense game with well balanced units and an A.I. that is forgiving in the beginning rounds, and quickly becomes veryAmazing game at its heart, new units add to the already great line up and increase strategy! My only complaint with this release is the Lag issue that a lot of machines are experiencing, this really needs to be addressed. Other than that this title is an amazing Tower Defense game with well balanced units and an A.I. that is forgiving in the beginning rounds, and quickly becomes very challenging as rounds are completed. All in all this game is a must buy for any fan of TD games! Expand
  2. May 30, 2012
    For a stress free hour or two of gaming, Fieldrunners sure is a lot of fun. Funny graphics, sounds and simple goals. The only downside is that there isn't a lot of you to do, hence it can feel a little repetitive at times.
  3. Yiu
    Jun 3, 2012
    A tower defense game with beautiful graphics. In many other tower defense games the enemies follow certain fixed paths. Fieldrunners maps are more open, which allow more creative strategies. This Steam (PC/Mac) version of Fieldrunners is a port of the iPad version, with some tweaks for desktop and a few additional game modes.
  4. Jun 23, 2012
    I absolutely love playing fieldrunners. One of the best defense games out there to date in my personal opinion, Keep up the great work guys, really enjoy the experience. Looking forward to number 2!!!
  5. Sep 20, 2012
    Ppl who give this little application a low rating have never played it. I guarantee you that. 100% checked fact why? Because our little app is BIG BIG star in reality. One of the most addictive games ever made. It's rather simple to understand though it's a really tough one to master. Try it when it's not a problem you will be not responding correctly the coming weeks....probablyPpl who give this little application a low rating have never played it. I guarantee you that. 100% checked fact why? Because our little app is BIG BIG star in reality. One of the most addictive games ever made. It's rather simple to understand though it's a really tough one to master. Try it when it's not a problem you will be not responding correctly the coming weeks....probably months...yes well maybe even...until the day you die...:D Expand
  6. Oct 14, 2013
    I love defense games and when I found Fieldrunners on STEAM I was over the moon. I was on it for 5 mins when I had to play more. It's addictive, fun and has a good strategy aspect, I will most certainly be playing a lot more of it.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Jun 28, 2012
    You will be done with eight maps in just one evening. It's a nice game, but it could have been longer.