7.7

1. PaulE.
    Oct 1, 2006
    As far as now (after only 1 day of playing) I have to say I like it very much. Good ball control and intense midfield play(which is real). Maybe beeing developd for consoles, some controls are not available with keyboards. So a stick analog controlers are a must for the fans. I give it an 8 and I consider it the best in series with one major flow: database. it is unacceptable that in rest As far as now (after only 1 day of playing) I have to say I like it very much. Good ball control and intense midfield play(which is real). Maybe beeing developd for consoles, some controls are not available with keyboards. So a stick analog controlers are a must for the fans. I give it an 8 and I consider it the best in series with one major flow: database. it is unacceptable that in rest of world mediocre teams to be present and top european clubs not to be. Also for second year, Adrian Mutu receive a "nick" name as Petrovici. Easy to fix with built in editor. Waiting for comunity patches with more lagus and with better teams. Enjoy playing! Expand
  2. UtasvC.
    Jan 6, 2007
    Its best FIFA game ever and the most realistic except for Pro Evolution Soccer 6.
  3. Feb 15, 2015
    Эта серия фифы заставила меня полюбить футбол. После этой части стараюсь не пропускать

1. It’s just a massive disappointment that EA has decided not to update the PC title to the Xbox 360 engine, leaving that until next year at the earliest.
  2. FIFA 07 might impress at first, but if you stick with it, you'll realize some fundamental things about the game of football are still eluding the developers in their efforts to make a good game.
  3. FIFA 07 is still entertaining, but it's about as workaday as it gets. It goes through the motions of offering team updates and a smattering of new features, but fails to address core problems or significantly innovate in its approach to football. [Nov 2006, p.96]