5.3

1. Macca
    Jan 24, 2010
    I have all 3 of this years management games (CM10, FM10 and FIFAM10). I only purchased this game a few days ago. It has some bugs, but by far the worst thing in this years offering is the 30 FPS cap on the 3D matches. Trying to remove it just results in crash after crash as I believe the coding of the 3D games are dependant on the framerate. Still, playable, but dissapointing. FM10 still I have all 3 of this years management games (CM10, FM10 and FIFAM10). I only purchased this game a few days ago. It has some bugs, but by far the worst thing in this years offering is the 30 FPS cap on the 3D matches. Trying to remove it just results in crash after crash as I believe the coding of the 3D games are dependant on the framerate. Still, playable, but dissapointing. FM10 still reigns supreme this year, with CM10 a VERY close second this time around. Expand
  2. DragosC
    Dec 11, 2009
    It could be a much better game but it's full of bugs. The worst part is that after the official updates the game became even worse. Instead of enjoying a nice game you're going to kick yourself for buying a game full of bugs.
  3. FrancisC
    Dec 31, 2009
    It has nice graphics, but if you are looking for a management game, do yourself a service and google "Football Manager 2010" from Sports Interactive. Same price, twice as complete from a manager's point of view. The graphics for the matches aren't as nice as FIFA Manager, but that is because the focus was put where it needed to be: Management. If you already bought this game, It has nice graphics, but if you are looking for a management game, do yourself a service and google "Football Manager 2010" from Sports Interactive. Same price, twice as complete from a manager's point of view. The graphics for the matches aren't as nice as FIFA Manager, but that is because the focus was put where it needed to be: Management. If you already bought this game, you should STILL give Football Manager 2010 a try, it's much better than EA's game. Collapse
  4. PaulE.
    Nov 12, 2009
    Even though it is not a perfect one, this is a game to enjoy. Playing in 3D will give you the sense of your tactics and trainings do produce effects. The CaC mode offers you the chance to create a club to own and to develop it to the highest of your expectation. The game has an active cominity and the patches they produce really improve the game further. It takes little time to start to Even though it is not a perfect one, this is a game to enjoy. Playing in 3D will give you the sense of your tactics and trainings do produce effects. The CaC mode offers you the chance to create a club to own and to develop it to the highest of your expectation. The game has an active cominity and the patches they produce really improve the game further. It takes little time to start to enjoy it but support also hours of continuous play without becoming boring. Expand
  5. JakobM
    Nov 2, 2009
    I've always liked the easy access in the game and how there is so many pictures of playser so you dont have to remember all names and in the new game they've dome it better ... if you dont like the easy access and would like the heavy theory based games then football manager is for you ...
  6. bigA
    Dec 29, 2009
    A complex easy-to-use fun game, with no enoying deepness or complicated tactics. More enjoyable and fun than FM or CM. Since FIFA Manager 05, it's the most attractive yet. It's not as complicated as other football management games and it can be real fun to gather money and buy things, taking care of your personal life or handle club's merchandising. You could do all the A complex easy-to-use fun game, with no enoying deepness or complicated tactics. More enjoyable and fun than FM or CM. Since FIFA Manager 05, it's the most attractive yet. It's not as complicated as other football management games and it can be real fun to gather money and buy things, taking care of your personal life or handle club's merchandising. You could do all the things, thus spending a lot of time with training, talks, tactics, PR, fans, buildings, stadium, prices, etc., or you could just make your assistents do all the things, only enjoying the 3D games. Expand
  7. Feb 5, 2011
    So why did I buy this game (and each iteration since 07)?

1. I love playing FIFA and controlling players on the field. Feeling the rush of excitement as you put passes together and score great goals. 2. I love the managing aspect of football. Designing my own stadium, transferring great players, managing club finances and immersing myself in the game through news stories about my club
    So why did I buy this game (and each iteration since 07)?

2. I love the managing aspect of football. Designing my own stadium, transferring great players, managing club finances and immersing myself in the game through news stories about my club and players.

I have played the regular FIFA games but their club management features are very lightweight and broken. I have also played games like championship manager and football manager, but one gets bored not being able to take part in the action. Watching little dots on your screen can get boring after a couple seasons.

So here came Fifa Manager, with the option to manage your team AND play in 3d mode! Wow I thought, this is a dream come true! - NOPE -

Although the managing part of the game is decent (not as good as CM or FM) the 3d gameplay where you can control either one player or whole team is a DISASTER. I hate using caps so I am sorry to have to do so, but my (and the entire game's community on forums) frustration at how bad 3d mode is has pushed me to do so.

I can list numerous reason why this is so, but all you need to do is go to the official game forums to see the level of aggravation. To top it off, the game's representatives only respond when its about time to release the next version.

ANd finally, I am wondering why EA allows this sham to continue...

TLDR - If you are looking to buy this game in the hopes that it will be the best of both worlds in terms of football team management and gameplay....then LOOK AWAY....RUN....NO REALLY RUN FASTER!

1. Despite some lacks in the matches engine, FIFA Manager 10 is a step forward in the series, with tons of options and a nice look.
  2. Fifa Manger 10 is a good game with a lot of stuff and hours of fun. You have the total freedom to decide to be coach, manager or president, or event every one of them at the same time. In the end the game has a solid multiplayer that can give a long lasting life during the year.
  3. While FIFA Manager 10 is by no means a poor game, there's an underlying suspicion that the energy that's been pumped into the hit-and-miss multiplayer features would have been better spent on genuinely innovating the single-player game, which sadly feels a little too similar to last year and a little tactically thin compared to FM and CM.