6.0

1. collapsedknee
    Aug 7, 2008
    After 2 minutes of playing it I thought I had re-purchased FIFA 07 (seriously). EA obviously do not care enough about the PC platform to release a quality football game for it. Instead they have released a game that is almost identical to 06/07 versions. Heck, Im looking at generic player models that were used 4 years ago! EA should be ashamed of themselves for releasing the game at all.
  2. NicholasG.
    Nov 5, 2007
    Worst football game I ever played on PC. The graphics are so ugly, we are in the year 2007 !! The controls are as slow and bad as an amputated turtle on a skateboard with no wheels trying to win a race taking place in a desert. The sound and comments are nice however but nothing new here. I heard the game is great on XBOX360 and PS3, well it's simply horrible on PC.
  3. PipoP.
    Oct 24, 2007
    It's a very very very poor football game. The graphics are worse than the PES 6 ones, and the game has no improvements, only some animations and slower physics. 2 points for the 'Be a Pro' mode, that is the only good thing. I did'nt play the PS3 or XBOX 360 versions but the PC one sucks.
  4. fifa08_pcsuckssucks
    Dec 9, 2007
    worst game ever 07 was so much better the defenders suck and they changed the switch button, the computer can just run down the field then your AI guy switches and misses a tackle and they walk into the goal, i hate this game, they should have just released a patch for 07 with the updated transfers and uniforms, worst fifa ever for the pc, great on ps3 or 360.

A humungous game built around 12,500 real-life players with more modes and teams and options than a stadium has face painters, FIFA 08 is a superior soccer experience despite its ho-hum facade.
  2. Even though it’s closer to real life football, FIFA 08 seems like it could’ve been just a large patch. The main issue with this version is that the developers showed that they could implement an even better graphics and physics system on the next gen consoles, but PC fans will have to wait to see it in action, at least until the next title in the series.
  3. It has to be that AI again. It just feels too rigid, too tediously functional to capture the sheer fluid exuberance of football. [Dec 2007, p.78]