FIFA Soccer 09 PC

6.8

1. FrancoisB.
    Oct 4, 2008
    At first I was really pissed off because it seemed to be loaded with the same crap as FIFA08, witch was really bad. FIFA 08 was just a crappy ass brush up of FIFA 07(great game), but it was made worse. It was really laggy and with choppy gameplay. Like I said at first it looked like FIFA 09 was the same, because it only utilizes one core of my Core 2 Duo Cpu, I dont know why. But then I At first I was really pissed off because it seemed to be loaded with the same crap as FIFA08, witch was really bad. FIFA 08 was just a crappy ass brush up of FIFA 07(great game), but it was made worse. It was really laggy and with choppy gameplay. Like I said at first it looked like FIFA 09 was the same, because it only utilizes one core of my Core 2 Duo Cpu, I dont know why. But then I decided I would give it a go and it growed on me. The new mouse and keyboard controls are absolutely awesome! They give very nice control and precision like never before. The close-up visuals are also very nicely done and looks great. I hope they can fix the problem with the game only running on one core, because that would make it run a lot smoother!! Expand

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Probably the best PC-version in the series so far. The game looks great and new animations add freshness to the gameplay. Mouse and keyboard control is a nice addition, although it is a bit clumsy in action. There are also some problems with joypad and keyboard controls. [Sept 2008]
  2. PC FIFA fans have wanted a little more effort put into their version for years and finally the moaning and commitment to the series has paid off. FIFA 09 is the best FIFA the PC has seen in years and a great step forward for the series on the platform.
  3. FIFA continues its improvements with 09, probably its best entry in the last years. Traditionally the soccer saga of EA was well-known by its quality in the licenses and by the brutal amount of official championships, now its also known by its gameplay, that continues its slow progress in PC.