FIFA Soccer 10 PC

3.8

1. [anonymous]
    Jan 3, 2010
    This came out of the studio that did the PS2 version not the next-gen version. It's missing a lot of features from the next-gen version so don't bother.
  2. MarkZ.B.
    Dec 30, 2009
    It's not the same version as PS3/X360, a sluggish game engine, poor controls and outdated graphics.
  3. FabioS
    Nov 14, 2009
    It's all about the gameplay: the graphics may not be up-to-date, but this feels like real football as opposed to PES, which feels like automated arcade (or German) football.
  4. DennisS
    Nov 12, 2009
    Not bad, not bad at all. But it seems FIFA 10 for PC is just a cash-cow for EA, they're not putting a lot of effort in it, as it's pretty much the same as FIFA 09, sure some new features here and there, but I feel they could've done so much better had they spent some more time on it.
  5. georgen
    Nov 8, 2009
    The pc version of Fifa10 is a nightmare in comparison to the Xbox360 version. Its like different people designed the game and graphics. Even if the graphics were on par to the consoles , the gameplay is 5 levels behind.
  6. Lipka
    Oct 26, 2009
    I got the PC version of FIFA 10. The game is a shamble. I cannot get any online match working as it keeps crashing. A number of people are also experiencing this. Also note there is nothing to be proud about the graphics. Just like FIFA 09, this game sucks! EA support also sucks - can never get anywhere with them. I knew I should have stayed away from it! No more FIFA from EA every again!
  7. JonK
    Oct 21, 2009
    It's ok, but the graphics engine is the same used on the PS2...time for an update i think? note, Cynamite's review (90) looks like it's based on the X360/PS3 version since they praise the obviously dated graphics as "brilliant".
  8. DesmondL.
    Oct 20, 2009
    The graphics is nice, but the control is bad. Require to buy game-pad if you have difficult to play.
  9. YingH.
    Oct 20, 2009
    PC Version - Was really dissapointed with game,especially the graphics,its like playing PES 2008.And its hard to do a successful trick now,compared to 09.

1. After three years, we haven't yet a conversion from Xbox 360 and PS3. There isn't anything about the next-gen masterpiece: Fifa 10 on PC is a more of the same old-gen soccer game. Now we hope that next year also PC users will play a really good Fifa. Rejected.
  2. FIFA 10 offers a few small improvements like new tactical options, but compared to Pro Evolution Soccer 6 it looks very dated. All in all, it's not enough to improve the rating compared to FIFA 09 and the series really needs a graphical update.
  3. FIFA 10 is the reference for license-driven soccer. Intriguing gameplay, brilliant graphics and the huge amount of different modes are driving the series towards perfection.