7.6

1. Oct 13, 2010
    FIFA 11 is horrible. I have a 1680x1050 screen, but for some reason the picture is squeezed horizontally causing everyone to look skinny and tall, and there are black bars on the sides. On top of that, you can't adjust any video settings whatsoever- not even the resolution. And the graphics for this game are awful. Somehow EA has been making every FIFA game for the PC progressively poorerFIFA 11 is horrible. I have a 1680x1050 screen, but for some reason the picture is squeezed horizontally causing everyone to look skinny and tall, and there are black bars on the sides. On top of that, you can't adjust any video settings whatsoever- not even the resolution. And the graphics for this game are awful. Somehow EA has been making every FIFA game for the PC progressively poorer and uglier. I'm not sure when the best FIFA game was for the PC, I think it might've been 06. The graphics look playstation 2 quality, blurry textures, no AA, no vertex or pixel shading, etc. Download this game if you MUST play it, but this game isn't worth $0.01. Its an insult that they sell it for $50 at best buy.

The only reason I downloaded it is because i have several xbox 360 controllers for my pc, and only FIFA and a few other sports games have multiplayer on one PC- like every console game has.
  2. Jul 29, 2011
    Fifa 11 on PC is simply very disappointing. Having played Fifa 11 on the PS3 console, there is simply no point in playing this on PC. Basically this game is pretty much Fifa 10 gameplay-wise. Typical EA Sports trying to make a quick pound. Utterly pointless.

1. Jan 15, 2011
    This update of the FIFA series on PC is far what it was promised to be. It's not the soccer that we see in life and on TV, but a tedious arcade wrapped in boring gameplay modes and half-baked engine. Only the online features save FIFA 11 from utter mediocrity.
    Although FIFA 11 isn't a bad game, being above its predecessor in many regards thanks to the new engine, it still suffers from issues such as poor teammate AI and dubious referee decisions, plus an awkward default keyboard control scheme and the features still exclusive for consoles which could have significantly improved the gameplay (like Pro Passing).
  3. PC Format