7.8

1. Oct 5, 2010
    By far and away the best FIFA PC game ever due to the (finally) updated next gen engine. Although not as accomplised as it's PS3 or Xbox 360 sibling still a fantastic game of football and a contender for best PC football game of all time.
  2. Oct 2, 2010
    this is indeed a playable fifa. tactical moves of players are logic and quite similar to what you would see in real football. the gameplay is fluent and ball control is really up to expectations. of course , it is a port from consoles and we, PC players, don`t really appreciate this but this is alot better then last years fifa. play it for a while and you`ll see, it is not as repetitive as you would expect. and AI is really intelligent. I would say this is a football game to have. Expand
  3. Oct 2, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Finaly! It's a nextgeneration FIFA on PC! Realy good. Gameplay was same as FIFA 10 on PlayStation 3. Graphics is better than on PS3! Buy and PLAY! Graphics 9/10 Gameplay 10/10 Fun 10/10 Music 9/10 Expand
  4. Oct 2, 2010
    This is indeed the best fifa pc game ever. Next gen manager mode,virtual pro, be a pro seasons, practice arena,stunning menu presentation, beautifull graphics, gameplay ........ what else can i say ? it is a must buy. graphics-10/10,gameplay-9/10,sound-9/10,presentation-10/10
  5. Oct 3, 2010
    Welcome FIFA back to the PC, because this is a real game, unlike previous years. 360 degree dribbling, A shooting system that actually shoots where you aim, And good AI to make this a really fun game so far. A bit buggy, But i hope EA works on that. All in all, The better football offering of this year on the PC.
  6. Mar 25, 2011
    This is the first PC FIFA with "next gen" graphics. It's basically FIFA 10 360/PS3 ported to PC and branded as FIFA 11. This is not a bad thing, because every previous PC FIFA had PS2 graphics and gameplay.

A 360 controller for your PC is a definite. Playing with a keyboard will limit you.

You can play Multiplayer Be A Pro 5v5, Teams 5v5, or Head to Head 1v1. At peak time there are 6000+
    people searching for matches (as of 25th March 2011). At later times there are still usually 400-600.

You can adjust graphic settings like Resolution/Rendering Quality/MSAA/Vsync. Taichoojack and spartan2600 don't have a clue what they are talking about. Click the huge Game Settings button on the startup window.
  7. Oct 7, 2010
    The best fifa and football game on PC.
    Great graphics,great gameplay, awesome soundtrack, next-gen engine, lot of feints,bunch of leagues,teams,players, and arena mode is just awesome
  8. Oct 13, 2010
    FIFA 11 is horrible. I have a 1680x1050 screen, but for some reason the picture is squeezed horizontally causing everyone to look skinny and tall, and there are black bars on the sides. On top of that, you can't adjust any video settings whatsoever- not even the resolution. And the graphics for this game are awful. Somehow EA has been making every FIFA game for the PC progressively poorer and uglier. I'm not sure when the best FIFA game was for the PC, I think it might've been 06. The graphics look playstation 2 quality, blurry textures, no AA, no vertex or pixel shading, etc. Download this game if you MUST play it, but this game isn't worth $0.01. Its an insult that they sell it for $50 at best buy.

The only reason I downloaded it is because i have several xbox 360 controllers for my pc, and only FIFA and a few other sports games have multiplayer on one PC- like every console game has.
  9. Oct 13, 2010
    FIFA 11 PC is a return for FIFA to the PC platform. All the gameplay, online functionality and graphics that made FIFA on Console receive numerous awards, plus LAN play and, if you have the hardware, resolutions well beyond console... especially brilliant at 1920 x 1200 on a 24" monitor! I'd recommend a controller to get the most from the game (especially 360 degree dribbling) as you would on console. This year it's the best footy game on PC. Expand
  10. Oct 14, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The best football game of all time, perfect in every way, Fifa Soccer now dominates all three major platforms of the market, the focus is on the graphics are impeccable. Expand
  11. Oct 14, 2010
    I love the graphics. The content is satisfying and is fun to play. The arena mode is especially fun. I recommend it to anyone that loves football games and playing on the PC.
  12. Oct 18, 2010
    I have to say that I am disappointed with this game simply because it seems that once again PC users have been given a raw deal. For one u cant adjust the video settings which look like they belong to a PS2 console, the controls are crap on the keyboard, the menus are pretty but clanky navigating. Otherwise I would have given it an 8 since it still isnt the best FIFA I have played. Please make a PC game taking advantage of my GPU otherwise make it for consoles. Expand
  13. Nov 20, 2010
    First of all, I have to say this - FINALY !!! We waited write some time for a quality fifa game on PC. I hope its gonna be one of many yet to come. The gameplay is original, fresh and few steps closer to a simulation. It even got further in-front in this department then PES, and thats a big plus. For me, theres only few glitches in the actual gameplay that Im hoping to be fixed - Lobbed passes into the box are waaaaaay to dificult to crack right - computers AI is excelent in defense but ridiculous in attack. You will find single player to be good, but multiplayer awesome ! Lets just hope EA fixes the connection problems ... Expand
  14. Dec 27, 2010
    The best sport game on PC in this Year, next-gen graphic, good gameplay, innovative control and asufficient number of license. The only flaw is a small number of national team.
  15. Jan 2, 2011
    I play the game frequently, but only online, so I can't say anything about the single player modes.
    However, online it is great fun to me and despite some teams like Barca being uberstrong you can mostly rely on the ai to do a proper job when you face a strong opponent.
    Add to that some nice graphics and a good controller acceptance.

What I hate about Fifa though is the very limited
    commentary. 8.0 Expand
  16. Jun 12, 2011
    i have and its alright but it **** at times because of ea **** lag and servers for multiplayer but at the same time has so much glichtes and **** and holes and stuff
    just wait for fifa 12 to come mabey ea wont screw up as bad
  17. Jul 29, 2011
    Fifa 11 on PC is simply very disappointing. Having played Fifa 11 on the PS3 console, there is simply no point in playing this on PC. Basically this game is pretty much Fifa 10 gameplay-wise. Typical EA Sports trying to make a quick pound. Utterly pointless.
  18. Apr 19, 2012
    I thought FIFA 11 was perfect compared to the other ones on PC.Sure this one could have been better,but considering FIFA had been bitting the dust for so many years this one was good.
  19. Aug 5, 2012
    the game was really great such in manager mode but what the thing that make the game diapoint me it just lack of international tournament feature and really short story of be a pro
  20. Dec 25, 2012
    Good soccer game from EA Canada. FIFA 11 has a good dribbling mode (360), and very good graphics. I love FIFA games, and 11 is the best FIFA game ever!

1. Jan 15, 2011
    This update of the FIFA series on PC is far what it was promised to be. It's not the soccer that we see in life and on TV, but a tedious arcade wrapped in boring gameplay modes and half-baked engine. Only the online features save FIFA 11 from utter mediocrity.
    Although FIFA 11 isn't a bad game, being above its predecessor in many regards thanks to the new engine, it still suffers from issues such as poor teammate AI and dubious referee decisions, plus an awkward default keyboard control scheme and the features still exclusive for consoles which could have significantly improved the gameplay (like Pro Passing).
  3. Dec 25, 2010