FIFA Soccer 11 PC

7.7

1. Oct 18, 2010
    I have to say that I am disappointed with this game simply because it seems that once again PC users have been given a raw deal. For one u cant adjust the video settings which look like they belong to a PS2 console, the controls are crap on the keyboard, the menus are pretty but clanky navigating. Otherwise I would have given it an 8 since it still isnt the best FIFA I have played. PleaseI have to say that I am disappointed with this game simply because it seems that once again PC users have been given a raw deal. For one u cant adjust the video settings which look like they belong to a PS2 console, the controls are crap on the keyboard, the menus are pretty but clanky navigating. Otherwise I would have given it an 8 since it still isnt the best FIFA I have played. Please make a PC game taking advantage of my GPU otherwise make it for consoles. Expand

1. Jan 15, 2011
    This update of the FIFA series on PC is far what it was promised to be. It's not the soccer that we see in life and on TV, but a tedious arcade wrapped in boring gameplay modes and half-baked engine. Only the online features save FIFA 11 from utter mediocrity.
    Although FIFA 11 isn't a bad game, being above its predecessor in many regards thanks to the new engine, it still suffers from issues such as poor teammate AI and dubious referee decisions, plus an awkward default keyboard control scheme and the features still exclusive for consoles which could have significantly improved the gameplay (like Pro Passing).
  3. PC Format