6.5

1. Apr 26, 2013
    I bought that game at Origin, and the first impression i did have was the game was not developed for pc, it was ported.

The interface is so ugly, like it was not in the correct resolution. The weekly automatic updates are good, but have some bugs. The graphics are a "normal good", and the gameplay is normal too.

i play it regularly, because i like soccer games.
  2. Oct 2, 2012
    The game play is simply horrible on PC they should just make it for consoles only from now on. It's just a poor console port, especially bad graphics considering the age we are in. Players in real life who are really bad yet are really good in FIFA, a big price tag with nothing in return to put it simply.
  3. Oct 30, 2012
    First of all, the game looks and runs stunning on my PC, although I was required me to do a bit of tweaking with the graphics drivers to acheive this. Secondly, FIFA soccer is perhaps the most overrated football video game series ever. Compared with its much smaller counterpart (PES 2013), FIFA 13 plays a much more authentic looking game of football.....but only in midfield. As soon as weFirst of all, the game looks and runs stunning on my PC, although I was required me to do a bit of tweaking with the graphics drivers to acheive this. Secondly, FIFA soccer is perhaps the most overrated football video game series ever. Compared with its much smaller counterpart (PES 2013), FIFA 13 plays a much more authentic looking game of football.....but only in midfield. As soon as we get to the gameplay in and around the danger zones, FIFA 13 shows itself to be really lacking in 'explosive power'. Unless the AI sets the situation up for the gamer, strikers require far too long to take the ball under control and get decent efforts on goal away or even allowing them to set decent efforts up. Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise as the 'tactical defending' is almost equally slow to react and generally unwieldy and cumbersome. Sticking with the defending, once again, FIFA defenders seem to think that defending when the ball is past the final three yard towards the goal is unnecessary. Thus a great deal of cheap goals are conceded from within the 3-4 yard range simply due to ultra sloppy defensive AI. It should also be said that the quality of goals scored in FIFA are of a low standard and do not come even close to the satisfaction of scoring a typical screamer in PES 2013. FIFA 13 is a decent enough game, with many advantages over its only other rival, Pro Evolution Soccer. However, these advantages are either off the field (presentation, game modes etc), or in the less glorious 75% of the field. In the final third, FIFA 13 plays a cumbersome, often frustrating, and rather limited game of football, sorely lacking the high tempo exciting and fluid action of PES 2013. The most interesting thing of all for me with the FIFA series is its huge popularity. Can the masses really be so wrong in such huge numbers? YES THEY CAN! Expand
  4. Oct 4, 2014
    Well, this is still a good game compared to post-2007 PES and FIFA 14. The engine, and gameplay, and players' faces, how they move etc is really great. But the AI...

The AI when the scores are equal is acceptable, but after they concede a goal, they go into super saiyan mode and beat the **** out of you. If you are good enough, you score another and automatically win the game. Unless, last 10-15 minutes. Your stamina is dead but guess what, they run like freaking dogs. I mean, it's inevitable. Even if you defend like a god, there is a strong chance that your AI will ignore an attacker, or you concede a corner. If you concede a **** corner, think of scoring the winning goal in last 2-3 minutes. You can't even hold the ball and play the boring passing game because of the stupid random-ass first touch engine. And this happens even when playing versus humans. What the **** man?

Another funny thing is, if you fall behind by two goals against great teams like Manchester United, or Real Madrid, prepared to get raped. Every shot they fire becomes a goal. Javier Hernandez, no **** problem, shoots like Nakamura. It happened to me a couple of times when doing career with Fulham in legendary.

Oh, by the way, the referees suck! Every foul = a yellow card. Meh.

It's a decent game with good gameplay and ****ty AI. It's funny that the only improvement between 12 and this is; the stupid annoying touch glitches are gone. Yay, Worth every penny.
  5. Mar 21, 2013
    Great game if you are looking for a fun filled online experience with your friends but if this a game you wanna play realistically, well good luck with that. Getting straight to the gameplay and not the modes, you can feel that pace and counterattack beats all other types of gameplay. Play a few games for a start and you will realise that this is the best football multiplayer game outGreat game if you are looking for a fun filled online experience with your friends but if this a game you wanna play realistically, well good luck with that. Getting straight to the gameplay and not the modes, you can feel that pace and counterattack beats all other types of gameplay. Play a few games for a start and you will realise that this is the best football multiplayer game out there. Now extend those few games to a further 100-200 matches and you will finally have experienced all types of bugs and errors and lack of this and that because this is a game that leaves you wanting more everytime you play it. One of the most played (if not the most mode is the Ultimate Team. You purchase players assemble a team with good chemistry, play in the online season or tournament. Sounds attractive,doesn't it When it comes to the onfield gameplay it will frustrate the heck out of those who wanted some reality or those who play good football. A large part of the community is filled with players who don't respect their opponents and use pacy teams. Thats the mantra of the game. Assemble a team full of pacy players and what get your results. Even if you make it to the top division with a good enough team of not so pacy players, after playing matches continuously you will end up with either of these,a) Frustrated mood and swearing after each game or b) Your own pacy team. No matter how much you dominate the proceedings in the match you are gonna end up conceding more goals than you have scored. Possession doesn't matter as long you have three pacy attackers up front. I would end up passing with more than 65 possession most of the time but still lose or draw most of the games. You can either pass the ball 20 times and score a goal or send a lobbed though ball to your pacy strikers up front. The latter is seen more often. When you have the ball, your opponent need not worry as just sitting deep and pressing the opponent does the job of defending. The attack lacks the innovation to break the defence when they land the bus in front of the goal. As soon as you lose the ball you find that all your defence is helpless against the pacy forwards. The best way of scoring in FIFA 2013 is counterattacking with pace. Even if you play well, your goalie or your defenders commit mistakes at the wrong position which leads to goals. You will think of changing your players for better results but believe me that it doesn't help. I won the online Seasons Division 1 several times undefeated, and also experienced several relegation battles and I've realised it often that pace is beginning and end of the game-play. Expand
  6. Feb 5, 2015
    A best FIFA so far, but only and worse problem is that it crashes every time when you try to continue to next season in career Mode. I mean while playing career mode, when one season is finished, It will just start crashing after July 30, 2013, and would not start the next season. EA is not doing any thing to fix this issue. Beware while purchasing it. Thanks
  7. Dec 3, 2012
    All EA game I feel have always been broken and it seems like they never fix them no matter how much people complain. There are MANY different aspects that people complain about and seem like they never are able to fix them.Some of them include:
    Near post shot
    penalty "glitch" by aiming above keeper play falls on ball and nobody can get it obvious fouls that are not called hand balls
    Near post shot
    penalty "glitch" by aiming above keeper
    play falls on ball and nobody can get it
    obvious fouls that are not called
    hand balls outside of box
    FUT glitches
    This is an opinion but I feel like they made the matchmaking too competitive because of the seasons ranking in H2H and FUT making me feel like I have to try every single game. Therefore i cannot use teams that I would like to use in feel like I will play against RM or FCB. But they did improve a little compared to past FIFA game which is why I am giving it a decent review. The first touch system is better than the unrealistic aspects of the past games. However there are some touches I feel they knock the ball way too far.
  8. May 13, 2013
    I am huge soccer fan! I love changing tactics, buying new players, selling players, building talented youngsters and thats why fifa is no.1 soccer simulation game for me. PES and FIFA are so different, both of them have good and bad sides but I think FIFA is still way better.

FIFA 13 graphics are awsome, cariere options werent changed much but much needed loan and buy option is new and available. I like new celebrations, dribblings and ball control. Also mini games and old arena are fun to practice.

Now like every othere games this game also have bugs. My back line player automaticly moves away from my teammates, there are very unbalanced referery decisions. Any team can win becouse of 3 penaltys in row in one single match becouse of handball, and I mean a lot of handball. The game crashes in different date times like end season and sometimes when the loan is finnished and i wanna play for player. There is also this fairplay problem when sometimes players get injured and AI doesnt kick the ball out of play which is usually done in real life soccer. It's however different when there are playing none AI players. Problem with name and number indicators are still here, like in Fifa 12. Sometimes names of players are shown, sometimes they aren't.
    I also hate there are teams missing like Shakhtar and some important world known international teams.

Graphics YES, Gameplay YES, A lot of bugs YES
  9. Mar 2, 2013
    FIFA 13 review :

Advantages : ->Improved graphics ->Better physics ->Skills training ->Mouse control Disadvantages : ->Too many bugs ->First touch is disappointing ->Multiplayer servers are mostly down ->Defending is more easy and attacking is more difficult EA let us down with this game, the best FIFA according to me is FIFA 12. I don't recommend you to buy this game if you
    FIFA 13 review :

Advantages :
    ->Improved graphics
    ->Better physics
    ->Skills training
    ->Mouse control Disadvantages :
    ->Too many bugs ->First touch is disappointing
    ->Multiplayer servers are mostly down
    ->Defending is more easy and attacking is more difficult

EA let us down with this game, the best FIFA according to me is FIFA 12.
    I don't recommend you to buy this game if you already have FIFA 12.

FIFA 13 left us with a bitter-sweet aftertaste. Some mistakes of the previous edition are corrected (the natural look of modes, the one-on-one duels in the field) and some new features were added, like the new game modes. But the EA devs have set the bar so high, that it’s hard enough work to surpass their own work. [December 2012]
  2. Nov 9, 2012
    FIFA 13 offers good arcade-style football, and its multiplayer is next to exemplary. But it needs to grow up if it wants to become a simulator.
    Next installment of FIFA series brings improvements to the field of realism – the player movement feels more natural and the passes work almost as in a real football. [Nov 2012]