6.5

1. Sep 26, 2012
    this gmae becoms somthing els..more real...new engine..new AI
    everything is perfect now..yea some celebrations and etc looks same
    but this game..i just cant give it below 9 or 10

its fantastic..and shame to c somone hate the game..im sure they r PES ****
  2. Oct 8, 2012
    people can be so dumb sometimes. This is the definitive version of the game, 1080p plus 50 fps at all times, all the featues deadbox and ps3 have, mods and more. please, if you are going to bash it, do it for the right reasons, saying its just a console port and that it should stay on consoles only is ridiculous. its by far the better version. Jack91 is one big dumb kid. we asked EA for the same fifa as consoles and now that we finally get it, you people want to claim its worse and it should have stayed on consoles. suck it up. game is the better version and even with that you cannot be happy. Expand
  3. Oct 11, 2012
    The game is a great improvement, it has better control, many new faces, new possibilities and a lot of things that make FIFA 13 to be playing the best football in the world!
  4. Nov 25, 2012
    FIFA 13 is a really good football simulation game. It easily the best FIFA game on PC out in the market. Loads of fun to play. The virtual pro mode, arena mode, season, manager mode etc are all back and better than ever. Everyone must try out this game.
  5. Oct 1, 2012
    Dont buy in to these bad reviews. This game is perfection. I have yet to find any problems with the game. The engine is fixed. Its the best quality game EA has made in a long time in their sports line. You wont be dissapointed
  6. Sep 27, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's amazing. I don't know what to say. You want a cotrolled tv football match !? It's in FIFA 13 and no others. I was so excited to wait it more than 1 week ago and now dream comes true...I'm waiting the next FIFA 14 (20 year-celebration of FIFA series). Expand
  7. Dec 17, 2012
    The best soccer game ever made. A lot of game modes which all have some purposes compared to 12. Most of the bugs had been fixed, Impact Engine now acts much better and the gameplay is completely closer to the reality than its predecessor. To be precise, its the game have I played approx. 200 hours up to the present and the multiplayer experience I will never forget.
  8. Nov 5, 2012
    I liked this version, much better than fifa 2012. In my PC, this version is more lean (almost 60fps, fifa 2012 i have 40~50fps), better graphics, more realistic, narration in portuguese-br.
  9. Nov 8, 2012
    I feel compelled to write a review, which meant registering for this #**$( site. But that's what happens when you see people slagging something mercilessly.

What game are you playing? Perhaps it's the online version that people here are so opposed to, as I only play single player career; but I've been playing FIFA since Fifa International Soccer, the first game, back in about 1993, and
    I've been gaming since 1978. And this is easily, hands down, the best soccer game ever made.

Those who are complaining about horrible gameplay simply don't watch or play much real soccer; this game is A LOT harder than earlier interations. It's basically a sea change in game play. If you try to play it like earlier versions of FIFA, you'll just flame out.

I've got a level 26 player and am at benfica right now, having been bought and sold about seven times in my first seven seasons.There is just so much right about this game with respect to player movement, shooting improvements, difficulty of gaining yardage from "trick moves", goalkeeper skill. You can even turn on handballs as an option, finally.

As a straight up single-player soccer game -- I don't give a darn about juvenile card swapping games and one-upmanship -- I'd have rated it an eight or nine out of 10. But I feel compelled to give it a 10 because of the merciless kicking it seems to be taking here over small issues that have little to do with core gameplay.
  10. Mar 3, 2013
    Very Good simulation of the football. The game offers a lot of new products and improvements to the fifa 12. Deserves attention new Match Day system, so we have a weekly update line-ups and players skills. Currently, there is no better game of football!
  11. Mar 19, 2013
    Really nice game. For several editions, EA's FIFA was not enjoyable. Players simply had the ball glued to his feet and passes feel too straightforward. Now, having the ball, eluding you opponents mark and finding the opening for a pass its way more realistic. This game has beat the competition on the last two editions. Its the best football video game of these days. The IA of the players (specially your teammates) has been dramatically improved. Now, it feels really good to wait for your IA partners to find for an opening. Expand
  12. Aug 10, 2013
    This game is really awesome. I am playing Fifa for years and i can truly say that this is the best Fifa ever. Thanks to the new engine its very dynamic. New FUT and Virtual Pro are great. I highly recommend this part of Fifa!
  13. Sep 14, 2013
    Great graphics. More smoother than Fifa 12. Beats it up in all aspects. This game is more real than Fifa 12. They've added up new skills the commentator pronounces new names of player which they don't in Fifa 12 and many more. Its now a more complete game than Fifa 12. This game's better than PES 2013. Believe me..
  14. Oct 6, 2013
    The great game, FIFA Soccer 13, that is. I think that the FIFA franchise is the Steel Beasts of soccer simulation. The other great simulators are the Warthog A-10C simulator, by all accounts of those who have played the game. I haven't played Steel Beasts myself, which is reportedly the best Tank Simulator.
    I was surprised to see the actual skill levels of David Beckham, like in speed,
    dribbling etc, on FIFA 13. FIFA 09 made me play Beckham, very unusually. In fact, I was avoiding the opposition playing England, and when I was controlling Beckham, that day. FIFA 09 made Beckham very helpless dribbling, and he ran, like I have typed many a time, like the Porsche 911 Turbo. The opposing players didn't seem to want to run after him, when he was right winger, and he just stopped outside the box, waited for me to find the green button, and scored. It seems, his acceleration had the opposition flummoxed. It seems FIFA felt he could, on the actual football pitch, accelerate and decelerate in a manner that was confusing to the opposing players, like the 911 Porsche Turbo. Expand

FIFA 13 left us with a bitter-sweet aftertaste. Some mistakes of the previous edition are corrected (the natural look of modes, the one-on-one duels in the field) and some new features were added, like the new game modes. But the EA devs have set the bar so high, that it’s hard enough work to surpass their own work. [December 2012]
  2. Nov 9, 2012
    FIFA 13 offers good arcade-style football, and its multiplayer is next to exemplary. But it needs to grow up if it wants to become a simulator.
    Next installment of FIFA series brings improvements to the field of realism – the player movement feels more natural and the passes work almost as in a real football. [Nov 2012]