6.3

1. BeckK.
    Oct 31, 2003
    It may be trying to emulate PES.. but very soon PC users will know the difference between a real soccer game and some poor substitude which depends on official licenses to keep its fans. The demo for FIFA 2004 is one of the poorest ever.
  2. MohethM.
    Nov 28, 2003
    This is the best ever Football game that I have ever played. Its so real that you have to work hard for the goals.
  3. DaleA.
    Nov 3, 2003
    I've never owned a football game before and wanted to buy the best one available, so I got both and gave them a fair run.... PES3 is absolutly brilliant, FIFA in comparison is Poor. Very Poor. Anybody who gives FIFA a 10 or 9 just couldn't have tried PES3. Play both for 2 weeks each. For me there was only one football game worth keeping... and it wasn't fifa!
  4. MichalW.
    Oct 18, 2003
    I have only played the demo, but the demo has it all: realistic graphics, great gameplay and fantastic atmosphere. I am confident that this game will rock.
  5. MarkR.
    Dec 7, 2003
    This game is the best in the fifa series it is just tp quality.
  6. Morbenhamo
    Oct 27, 2003
    This game is the best soccer game that i ever seen..... i think that this game can "eat" pro evolution soccer 3 fo dinner... the graphics is good and all the game is realistic and good.
  7. PawelP.
    Jan 20, 2004
    Same thing every year with small improvements. This must have ended and it is!!! PES3 on PC smashed EA product in pieces. Until today I had to play Fifa as the best soccer game on PC, but no more...
  8. LumbaniH.
    May 24, 2004
    It's the fanterstick game.
  9. PaulA.
    Oct 30, 2003
    Great ball control and visual effects. The career mode:Superb. For all Real fans out there... ALA!
  10. SvenG.
    Mar 4, 2004
    Boo! that's just lazy, make a game even worse and still make money from the license...it should be banned, it's just so bad!
  11. MartijnV.
    Aug 1, 2004
    This game is just boring if you compare it with PES 3.
  12. KalumA.
    Nov 18, 2003
    Errrrr. i don't think the graphic has been improved!
  13. CaioO.
    Nov 27, 2003
    It's very sad, but EA seems to manage to make the game get worse each year... Bad playability, terrible menu system... Actually, I just can't manage to put the ball where I want. Not to mention... No Brazilian league, yet again... It sucks.
  14. LeeW.
    Oct 26, 2003
    I've played both the demo of fifa2004 and PES3 on PC and I can honestly say Fifa is having a run for its money.
  15. IzZo
    Nov 14, 2003
    Hmm...i dunno on this one, its not bad, but its really quite hyped up, well the passin is way better than all the other fifas, the thru balls are quite wicked and its easier to score than in fifa 2003, but its not much different from fifa2003 besides some minor twitches in gameplay, but graphically much better... overall not da worst game, is it jus me or is there no speed modifyin option Hmm...i dunno on this one, its not bad, but its really quite hyped up, well the passin is way better than all the other fifas, the thru balls are quite wicked and its easier to score than in fifa 2003, but its not much different from fifa2003 besides some minor twitches in gameplay, but graphically much better... overall not da worst game, is it jus me or is there no speed modifyin option in Fifa2004?? that is quite a big let down to me coz i'm used to quick gameplay that all the previous fifas offered.i gave it a 6 coz i dont think there is a fifa yet than 8,but that's jus me, maybe some other play mite b more impressed by it then me. Expand

Other than the lackluster practice mode, everything in FIFA 2004 is spot-on.
  2. The worst thing any game can be is predictable, and FIFA Soccer 2004 is one of the most predictable sports game in recent memory. [Feb 2004, p.72]
  3. The controls simply ruin the overall experience.