FIFA Soccer 2004 PC

6.3

1. DaleA.
    Nov 3, 2003
    I've never owned a football game before and wanted to buy the best one available, so I got both and gave them a fair run.... PES3 is absolutly brilliant, FIFA in comparison is Poor. Very Poor. Anybody who gives FIFA a 10 or 9 just couldn't have tried PES3. Play both for 2 weeks each. For me there was only one football game worth keeping... and it wasn't fifa!
  2. PawelP.
    Jan 20, 2004
    Same thing every year with small improvements. This must have ended and it is!!! PES3 on PC smashed EA product in pieces. Until today I had to play Fifa as the best soccer game on PC, but no more...
  3. SvenG.
    Mar 4, 2004
    Boo! that's just lazy, make a game even worse and still make money from the license...it should be banned, it's just so bad!
  4. MartijnV.
    Aug 1, 2004
    This game is just boring if you compare it with PES 3.
  5. CaioO.
    Nov 27, 2003
    It's very sad, but EA seems to manage to make the game get worse each year... Bad playability, terrible menu system... Actually, I just can't manage to put the ball where I want. Not to mention... No Brazilian league, yet again... It sucks.

Other than the lackluster practice mode, everything in FIFA 2004 is spot-on.
  2. The worst thing any game can be is predictable, and FIFA Soccer 2004 is one of the most predictable sports game in recent memory. [Feb 2004, p.72]
  3. The controls simply ruin the overall experience.