7.6

1. Oct 2, 2010
    While still adding cool features this expansion fell short for me and I don't know if it's directly related but I quit the game a few months after but that might have been due to general exhaustion.
  2. SeanO.
    May 8, 2006
    They finally got around to adding new jobs (most importantly bluemage). The new story arc is awsome! The new areas didn't have that much content for those under lvl 50 but the areas could easily be accessed at lv 30(mainly to get the new jobs).
  3. FreddyB.
    Jul 3, 2006
    The new lands to be explored in this expansion pack are absolutly jaw-dropping
  4. AaronS.
    Apr 21, 2006
    Finally an expansion for this game that makes changes in the right direction, unlike the previous expansion ToAU is more easily accessible (assuming you're 50+), and does a nice job of rounding out end game content.
  5. DavidG.
    Sep 13, 2006
    I still haven't had the time to enjoy all the content they added in this expansion, that's saying a lot. The new areas might have made things too easy in some cases but I enjoy this expansion much more then CoP.

Like a vine bursting with ripe fruit, TOAU may be in need of some balancing, in addition to some major feature tweaking (Besieged), but for all intents and purposes, it's like an injection of the lifeblood that once made this MMO so addictive in the first place.
  2. There is an absolute ton of stuff to be found in the Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion including the Aht Urghan themselves. New character classes, new and frightening looking monsters and more importantly new experiences in a world that needed a shot in the arm.
    While it’s still basically the same game with new places, there’s enough new content and the new jobs add a lot of variety to the aging MMORPG.